Cellular Sales

Average Difficulty
78 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stafford, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, personality assessment which took about 30 minutes, and two in-person interviews. The first one was with the Recruiter and the 2nd was with the STL of the area. Process took about 2 1/2 weeks. Everyone was responsive in a timely manner. Took the time to really figure out my goals and if this would not only be a good fit for them, but figure out if the company was a good fit for ME. She pointed out her concerns in me in a respectful way - which I respected and took into consideration. I think her advice helped me starting off (attitude adjustment and team player mentality and customer oriented thought process). The worst part was the first 3 months of pay - or lack thereof - but it was thoroughly explained to me so I was not surprised. She explained the earning potential to be avg. of 3,000/mo but could be considerably more or less depending on what I put into the company. Description of company and pay was on point in my opinion. This is not for lazy reps who just want a paycheck though. You have to work at it and be strategic.

Interview Question – What is the bare minimum I NEED to make to survive. They didn't need a breakdown but they wanted to know what the # was that would make me consider leaving. Fill in the blank "I need to make at least X amount a month - or else I'm looking for another job".

Another question was if they contacted my former employer for a reference, how would they describe me (5 things) and what they would say my biggest strength, and biggest weakness was. I remember that being hard to think of.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Mentor Interview

Mentor
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cellular Sales in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was long and drawn out. Phone interview, then face to face interview, then meet on of the regional directors for an interview. They really try and make this company more than it is, but truth be told you could go into the interview with 0 experience in wireless, have 0 social skills, and the regional director, Buddy would still tell you that you look like a great candidate.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions asked by the recruiters or RD.   Answer Question

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Wireless Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiting coordinator, who scheduled a 45-minute phone interview with a recruiter. After that phone interview, I was asked to meet the recruiter for an in-person interview. That interview was two hours long. It began with him asking me a lot of the same questions over again, and then it became more informational. He told me the pros and cons of working for the company and then appeared to be trying to "sell" me on the company. He urged me several times to agree to a final interview with the Regional Director, which I declined.

Interview Question – Tell me the top 3 things that motivate you.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Cellular Sales

Interview Details – The interviewing process was very in detail about the pros and cons LISTED but left out so muhc...for everything bad they saeemsd to have a convincing way out so you wouldnt worry...they give you big hopes and dreams as far as the payments you will receive and the business as a whole

Interview Question – The most difficult question was if i would be able to work without receiving pay. I was very confused as to how or why they could do this but it made sense as they left the pay for two months to grow interest in their account. The company is more so a scam to me than anything.   View Answer

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Wireless Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was timely and professional. Phone interview first with recruiter. After that, a face to face interview with two recruiters together. Final interview was with area Partner. Everything was straight forward and professional. Recruiters seemed knowledgeable and asked good questions. Typical questions about background and explanation of skills needed to be successful there.

Interview Question – What can you do to make yourself successful in sales here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Commission only position. Ask for real median income numbers. I was told I should easily make $5k or more per month. I have only hit that number 2x in 18 months.

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cellular Sales in April 2013.

Interview Details – Fill out an application at joincellularsales.com. Got follow up call for a phone interview. After phone interview had a face to face with team leader which then was called back for a face to face with regional director. Asked a lot of questions about past experiences and what motivates me.

Interview Question – What is one thing I learned in High school that I feel will help me with this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation this is fully commission

Professional Sales Interview

Professional Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process is long and in depth. Initial contact is usually via phone. This lasted around 20 min. Next step was an in person interview. I had the option to do this at a location or via Video Chat online. (Expect any where form 30 min to an hour) I was also required to take a sales questionnaire online and complete a reference check. Once all was completed, I went in to do a final interview. This lasted about 30 min. Overall process took 2 wks.

Interview Question – The job is not just a job; each rep is building their won clientele. Be prepared with a game plan for this.   Answer Question

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Wireless Sales Consultant
Middletown, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cellular Sales in January 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple stage process. Typical questions during the interview. Apparently no background checks are really run because there were wife-beaters and felony robbers in my market. Have to do a drug test.

Interview Question – Do you want the position?   View Answer

Inventory Assistant Interview

Inventory Assistant
Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cellular Sales in November 2012.

Interview Details – hired through snelling agency. got the call from the agency in georgia. met with the regional director a day later. was told that i would be hired a day later.

Interview Question – who best inspires your work ethic?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. i had no related experience and had to accept the pay that was specified on the job posting (on craigslist)

Accounts Manager/Sales Representative Interview

Accounts Manager/Sales Representative
Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cellular Sales in November 2012.

Interview Details – You submit your resume to joincellularsales.com, and if the recruiter likes what they see, they will call you within the next few days. The way it works in this market is you have a phone interview, and then 2 face-to-face professional interviews. You then are sent away for training for a week, and put in a hotel to stay. Great training program.

Interview Question – There are no difficult or unexpected question. Just be yourself, and be honest.   Answer Question