Cellular Sales Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cellular Sales in July 2010.

Are you a people person

n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newtown Square, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Cellular Sales in February 2013.

Very thorough hiring process. After submitting resume you will be contacted to set up a phone interview followed by a one on one interview with recruiter then the Regional Director.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stafford, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in May 2013.

Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, personality assessment which took about 30 minutes, and two in-person interviews. The first one was with the Recruiter and the 2nd was with the STL of the area. Process took about 2 1/2 weeks. Everyone was responsive in a timely manner. Took the time to really figure out my goals and if this would not only be a good fit for them, but figure out if the company was a good fit for ME. She pointed out her concerns in me in a respectful way - which I respected and took into consideration. I think her advice helped me starting off (attitude adjustment and team player mentality and customer oriented thought process). The worst part was the first 3 months of pay - or lack thereof - but it was thoroughly explained to me so I was not surprised. She explained the earning potential to be avg. of 3,000/mo but could be considerably more or less depending on what I put into the company. Description of company and pay was on point in my opinion. This is not for lazy reps who just want a paycheck though. You have to work at it and be strategic.

Interview Questions
    • What is the bare minimum I NEED to make to survive. They didn't need a breakdown but they wanted to know what the # was that would make me consider leaving. Fill in the blank "I need to make at least X amount a month - or else I'm looking for another job".

Another question was if they contacted my former employer for a reference, how would they describe me (5 things) and what they would say my biggest strength, and biggest weakness was. I remember that being hard to think of.
        Answer Question
    no negotiations

Mentor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cellular Sales in February 2012.

It was long and drawn out. Phone interview, then face to face interview, then meet on of the regional directors for an interview. They really try and make this company more than it is, but truth be told you could go into the interview with 0 experience in wireless, have 0 social skills, and the regional director, Buddy would still tell you that you look like a great candidate.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions asked by the recruiters or RD.   Answer Question

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cellular Sales.

I was contacted by a recruiting coordinator, who scheduled a 45-minute phone interview with a recruiter. After that phone interview, I was asked to meet the recruiter for an in-person interview. That interview was two hours long. It began with him asking me a lot of the same questions over again, and then it became more informational. He told me the pros and cons of working for the company and then appeared to be trying to "sell" me on the company. He urged me several times to agree to a final interview with the Regional Director, which I declined.

Sales Representative Interview

The interviewing process was very in detail about the pros and cons LISTED but left out so muhc...for everything bad they saeemsd to have a convincing way out so you wouldnt worry...they give you big hopes and dreams as far as the payments you will receive and the business as a whole

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was if i would be able to work without receiving pay. I was very confused as to how or why they could do this but it made sense as they left the pay for two months to grow interest in their account. The company is more so a scam to me than anything.   View Answer

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in June 2012.

Interview process was timely and professional. Phone interview first with recruiter. After that, a face to face interview with two recruiters together. Final interview was with area Partner. Everything was straight forward and professional. Recruiters seemed knowledgeable and asked good questions. Typical questions about background and explanation of skills needed to be successful there.

Interview Questions
    • What can you do to make yourself successful in sales here?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Commission only position. Ask for real median income numbers. I was told I should easily make $5k or more per month. I have only hit that number 2x in 18 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cellular Sales in April 2013.

Fill out an application at joincellularsales.com. Got follow up call for a phone interview. After phone interview had a face to face with team leader which then was called back for a face to face with regional director. Asked a lot of questions about past experiences and what motivates me.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing I learned in High school that I feel will help me with this job?   Answer Question
    no negotiation this is fully commission

Professional Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in August 2009.

Interview process is long and in depth. Initial contact is usually via phone. This lasted around 20 min. Next step was an in person interview. I had the option to do this at a location or via Video Chat online. (Expect any where form 30 min to an hour) I was also required to take a sales questionnaire online and complete a reference check. Once all was completed, I went in to do a final interview. This lasted about 30 min. Overall process took 2 wks.

Interview Questions
    • The job is not just a job; each rep is building their won clientele. Be prepared with a game plan for this.   Answer Question

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Middletown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cellular Sales in January 2009.

Multiple stage process. Typical questions during the interview. Apparently no background checks are really run because there were wife-beaters and felony robbers in my market. Have to do a drug test.