Cellular Sales Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015
Updated Mar 16, 2015

2.7

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Pretty informal. Met recruiter at Panera Bread.

n/a

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cellular Sales.

I was contacted by a recruiting coordinator, who scheduled a 45-minute phone interview with a recruiter. After that phone interview, I was asked to meet the recruiter for an in-person interview. That interview was two hours long. It began with him asking me a lot of the same questions over again, and then it became more informational. He told me the pros and cons of working for the company and then appeared to be trying to "sell" me on the company. He urged me several times to agree to a final interview with the Regional Director, which I declined.

Sales Representative Interview

The interviewing process was very in detail about the pros and cons LISTED but left out so muhc...for everything bad they saeemsd to have a convincing way out so you wouldnt worry...they give you big hopes and dreams as far as the payments you will receive and the business as a whole

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was if i would be able to work without receiving pay. I was very confused as to how or why they could do this but it made sense as they left the pay for two months to grow interest in their account. The company is more so a scam to me than anything.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cellular Sales in December 2013.

The interviewer was very nice and professional, you will always interview with a regional director. There is a lot of questions asking about different situations and how you handled them. They were the typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was tell them about a situation when you were proud of yourself and why.   Answer Question

Retail Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Cellular Sales in December 2013.

One phone call pretty quick. If they want you they will rush it and get you into an interview with the recruiter. That interview lasts about 30 minutes and it goes over all the good of the company. Then if you qualify you will do a Skype interview in the store with the regional manager. He will go over all the bad in the company. It should take an hour in this interview if it goes well.

Interview Questions
    • Would you sell a phone that makes you the most money even though it's way too much for the customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Cellular Sales in October 2013.

just tell them that you want to make as much money as possible. the more money you make, the more they make. they could care less about how terrible your customer service is, as long as they don't hear it

Interview Questions
    • how much money do you want to make a month. tell them like 5 grand   View Answer
    there is no negotion. this is a 100% commission job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cellular Sales in October 2013.

Three, full interviews with first one over the phone and second and third in-person, with the recruiter and regional director. First two really get to know you well as a person and worker and third dives deep into the position and further details. Pretty straightforward interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Cannot recall what the most difficult or unexpected question was, but I do remember there was a couple or so that made you think. However, most, if not all, of the questions were pretty easy to answer as long as you thought well enough about it and prepared yourself for the interview ahead of time as I did.   View Answer
    I wasn't able to negotiate a sign-on bonus of any kind or financial help with purchasing dress attire, but it wasn't a big deal to me. Thankfully the training is paid at $10/hour for a 40-hour work week.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Hi, I got called by the HR and did the over the phone interview. She then said that I should be contact by a regional manager to set up a face to face interview. So is this good? and how long is the process?

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

1st- apply online, 2nd-Phone Interview, 3rd- Face to face, 4th-personality questionnaire, 4th-Job offer, face to face and 24 hour waiting period for acceptance. It took me almost 3 weeks to complete all steps, but it was worth it!

Interview Questions
    • What kind of lifestyle do you live and how much $$ would it take to make you comfortable?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Cellular Sales in July 2013.

Excellent communication via telephone and email. I applied on a Sunday. HR contacted me on Tuesday to schedule a phone interview for Thursday. The phone interview went well. HR contacted me on Friday afternoon to schedule an in person interview for the following Tuesday. The in person interview can be intimidating if you are not familiar with a professional work environment.

Interview Questions
    • What other sales jobs are you currently interviewing for   View Answer