Cellular Sales

Cellular Sales Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, NC
Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cellular Sales.

He was talker, the listing was missing leading until the interview, you have to travel to between four different stores, mileage was miss leading

Other Interview Reviews for Cellular Sales

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cellular Sales in November 2011.

My interview process with Cellular Sales was a very positive experience. Although I was a bit skeptical at first, the recruiter quickly had me excited and ready to proceed with the interview process. It was clear to me that this was the real thing after the recruiter explained, in depth, the interview process and the detailed paid training program. Paid training!!! That is very rare for a %100 commission position. They also provide their employees with healthcare benefits. It doesn't get more real than that. I wanted this job!

Cellular Sales gives you the opportunity to make a lot of money in a short period of time. This company will train you and provide you with all the tools that you need to grow your business. I have to be honest though. The interview process is NOT easy. This company is looking for a specific type of talent. You need have strong sales experience and you need to have a "go getter" attitude. Cellular Sales wants to be the best and in order to do so, they need the best staff.

If you want to succeed in this interview process you must dress like a professional. Cellular Sales prides itself on having a very professional team. First impressions are everything. Wear your best suit and be ready for a very detailed interview on you and what you have to offer the company. This is your chance to show Cellular Sales why you are the best person for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Would you sell something to a customer if it was dishonest or NOT in their best interest, just to make money?   View Answer
    • Why are you the best person for the job?   View Answer
    There isn't anything to negotiate about! You make your own schedule (for the most part) and it is 100% commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cellular Sales in February 2010.

Interview inlcudes phone then meet with recruiter. Its actually an easy interview and easy job to get. If you have any previous sales experience you should get hired.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cellular Sales.

First you have a standard phone interview, similar to any other. You can then have a face to face interview, a recruiter reads from a script and writes down your answers, then sends you for a personality/other test. Then if the recruiter likes your answers and thinks you'd make a good sales rep (or you're an old college friend of the recruiter) You can then get a final interview that is very long and detailed. It's full of strange, off topic questions. You can then be hired and notified and start the best pay of your career- training.

Interview Questions
    • When you were a child how did you know you'd be a salesperson?

Often recruiters miss scheduled interviews because of the lack of organization of the process.

Answer Question
    Zero room to negotiate, on anything, ever. Their way or "you don't have to work here".

Sales Consultant Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cellular Sales in May 2012.

The initial interview was via phone. I then submitted my resume online. After submitting my resume online I received a phone call the same day and went through a phone interview. The same day I went to my first face-to-face interview. The next couple of days I went to my second interview. Shortly thereafter I took a personality test and a drug test. Shortly thereafter I was offered a position.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cellular Sales in January 2011.

Phone interview with a recruiter then a 1:1 with the hiring manager. They have changed it now that the area manager has the final say and also conducts his/her own interview.