Cellular Sales

Average Difficulty
29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mobile, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in December 2013.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very nice and professional, you will always interview with a regional director. There is a lot of questions asking about different situations and how you handled them. They were the typical interview questions.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was tell them about a situation when you were proud of yourself and why.   Answer Question

Sale Representative Interview

Sale Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview Details – Interview includes some questions about your life and what makes you motivated. Dress very well. Suit, tie and slacks are a minimum.

Interview Question – What is a bad work habbit you need to correct.   View Answer

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview Details – The interview process for me was a little longer than some of the other reviews i've read, but my process was a little different. I had a friend Working for cellular sales where i was living at the time and heard how much he enjoyed. I was looking for a change in city so i applied to cellular sales in a city i wanted to move to. After i applied it took about two weeks to get a email to request a phone interview. The phone interview Is pretty laid back. Pretty much its a recruiter asking about your past sales experience, education background, goals, and other basic phone interview questions to better get to know you. At the end of the phone interview they tell you if they if they want you to continue to the next round. This is where my ptocess was a little different from the other reviews ive read. Since i was applying to the job from another state it made things a little more complicated. After about another week after the phone interview i was set up with a interview with one of the regional directors. We picked a day and time that would work fot both of us(mainly me since i had to drive a few hours to get to interview). The day of the interview i met with the regional director. It could have been so laid back because our regional director is a good guy but this interview was much more laid back than any interview i have had. He basically asked the same questions i answered in the phone interview and then had a casual conversation about gaols, what i wanted out of thr job, and so on. After that interview i was asked if i could go ahead and meet with the sales coach in that area for the 3rd interview so i wouldnt have to drive back. This was pretty much a run down on the pay system and how everything works. This interview,lasted about 30 minutes. At the end of the interview i was told that i should hear back in a few days if i got the job. Four days later i got a call from the regional director and asked if i wanted to accept the job which i did right then.i got my start date and set up my drug test and back ground check. Overall the interview process was a little long but pretty easy going.

Interview Question – No real tough questions. One question was what are your priorties in life and how could you use them to make yourself a better salesman   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, all pay is commision

Newtown Square, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Cellular Sales in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very thorough hiring process. After submitting resume you will be contacted to set up a phone interview followed by a one on one interview with recruiter then the Regional Director.

Interview Question – How do you view the wireless industry?   Answer Question

Stafford, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, personality assessment which took about 30 minutes, and two in-person interviews. The first one was with the Recruiter and the 2nd was with the STL of the area. Process took about 2 1/2 weeks. Everyone was responsive in a timely manner. Took the time to really figure out my goals and if this would not only be a good fit for them, but figure out if the company was a good fit for ME. She pointed out her concerns in me in a respectful way - which I respected and took into consideration. I think her advice helped me starting off (attitude adjustment and team player mentality and customer oriented thought process). The worst part was the first 3 months of pay - or lack thereof - but it was thoroughly explained to me so I was not surprised. She explained the earning potential to be avg. of 3,000/mo but could be considerably more or less depending on what I put into the company. Description of company and pay was on point in my opinion. This is not for lazy reps who just want a paycheck though. You have to work at it and be strategic.

Interview Question – What is the bare minimum I NEED to make to survive. They didn't need a breakdown but they wanted to know what the # was that would make me consider leaving. Fill in the blank "I need to make at least X amount a month - or else I'm looking for another job".

Another question was if they contacted my former employer for a reference, how would they describe me (5 things) and what they would say my biggest strength, and biggest weakness was. I remember that being hard to think of.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Interviewed at Cellular Sales

Interview Details – The interviewing process was very in detail about the pros and cons LISTED but left out so muhc...for everything bad they saeemsd to have a convincing way out so you wouldnt worry...they give you big hopes and dreams as far as the payments you will receive and the business as a whole

Interview Question – The most difficult question was if i would be able to work without receiving pay. I was very confused as to how or why they could do this but it made sense as they left the pay for two months to grow interest in their account. The company is more so a scam to me than anything.   View Answer

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cellular Sales in April 2013.

Interview Details – Fill out an application at joincellularsales.com. Got follow up call for a phone interview. After phone interview had a face to face with team leader which then was called back for a face to face with regional director. Asked a lot of questions about past experiences and what motivates me.

Interview Question – What is one thing I learned in High school that I feel will help me with this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation this is fully commission

Springfield, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Cellular Sales in March 2010.

Interview Details – online application,
telephone interview
assessment

Negotiation Details – ok

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview->F2F-->phone interview--F2F with Regional Director--> background check--> drug test. Was scared of the commission stuff but they do have paid training which is nice.

Interview Question – Standard sales questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non negotiable

Sales Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cellular Sales in March 2013.

Interview Details – Went to a job fair and did an initial interview, was informed that it is a shred salary by that working team for new contracts. Was told to complete two assessments and met with a hiring manager at one of their storefronts. Then I went to another interview with territory manager for the job.

Interview Question – Did not tell me that there was a 2 month waiting period to get paid.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – 2 month waiting period for compensation

Cellular Sales Response

Apr 25, 2013National Recruiting Team Lead

Dear Applicant,

You are compensated hourly in our training and mentor program. Once you successfully complete training, you are eligible to begin earning commissions which are paid monthly
... More

Worked for Cellular Sales? Contribute to the Community!