Cellular Sales Wireless Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.4

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

Met with recruiter, local manager and regional director. Was given the night to think the position over and accepted the following morning. Overall the process was very straightforward and the company is looking for people who can produce.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cellular Sales

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting coordinator, who scheduled a 45-minute phone interview with a recruiter. After that phone interview, I was asked to meet the recruiter for an in-person interview. That interview was two hours long. It began with him asking me a lot of the same questions over again, and then it became more informational. He told me the pros and cons of working for the company and then appeared to be trying to "sell" me on the company. He urged me several times to agree to a final interview with the Regional Director, which I declined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cellular Sales (York, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Three, full interviews with first one over the phone and second and third in-person, with the recruiter and regional director. First two really get to know you well as a person and worker and third dives deep into the position and further details. Pretty straightforward interviews.

Interview Questions

• Cannot recall what the most difficult or unexpected question was, but I do remember there was a couple or so that made you think. However, most, if not all, of the questions were pretty easy to answer as long as you thought well enough about it and prepared yourself for the interview ahead of time as I did.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate a sign-on bonus of any kind or financial help with purchasing dress attire, but it wasn't a big deal to me. Thankfully the training is paid at $10/hour for a 40-hour work week.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cellular Sales (Knoxville, TN) in July 2013.

Interview

Excellent communication via telephone and email. I applied on a Sunday. HR contacted me on Tuesday to schedule a phone interview for Thursday. The phone interview went well. HR contacted me on Friday afternoon to schedule an in person interview for the following Tuesday. The in person interview can be intimidating if you are not familiar with a professional work environment.

Interview Questions

• What other sales jobs are you currently interviewing for   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cellular Sales (Lafayette, LA) in September 2011.

Interview

You do 3 seperate interviews. The first one is over the phone just to make sure you are a normal, well adjusted person. the next one asks you a bunch of in-depth situational questions and lasts about 2 hours, and the last one is just instructions about the job requirements, pay structure, and other responisbilities you will have in the position. If you get the third interview then they have already decided to hire you.