Cenergy International Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cenergy International

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cenergy International (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

Interview was straight forward. I met the requirements of the job posting so they contacted me and did a phone screen. Then I went to "interview" at the client firm in person. The client liked me and wanted to hire me so I essentially got hired by Cenergy and seconded to the client.

Interview Questions

• Normal STAR type questions. Just remember to have a good situation and back it up with concrete details.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple. I was not a 1099 before so I wasn't sure what to set. I just doubled my current salary to make up for self-employment taxes and benefits.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cenergy International (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

No Interview process, just driving record, and urine test. Then 3 weeks of being bombarded with online training that is mandatory, then told many times it was not received. Told I would be contacted, had to initiate all communication. Most times it was ignored.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is what they are willing to pay, take it or leave it.