Cengage Learning

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Media Editor Interview

Associate Media Editor
Belmont, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cengage Learning in July 2012.

Interview Details – I had seven interviews in two rounds, with members of editorial and media development ranging from mid to high level. All of the interviewers were courteous, well-informed about my background and the position, and asked engaging, insightful questions. Many times, the discussion began with my current experiences, then moved into how I could apply those in the new role, and then concluded with a discussion of the current state of the industry and the motivations behind what we do. I thoroughly enjoyed these discussions, and they were prompt in follow-up and response to my questions and inquiries throughout the process.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you had to analyze and present data in a previous or your current position.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cengage Learning

Worked for Cengage Learning? Contribute to the Community!

Cengage Learning Videos

Cengage Learning – Why Work for Us?

Cengage Learning is a leading provider of innovative teaching, learning and research solutions for the academic, professional and library markets worldwide. The company's products and services are designed to foster… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cengage Learning Associate Media Editor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cengage Learning employees and interview candidates.