Cengage Learning

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Media Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cengage Learning in July 2012.

I had seven interviews in two rounds, with members of editorial and media development ranging from mid to high level. All of the interviewers were courteous, well-informed about my background and the position, and asked engaging, insightful questions. Many times, the discussion began with my current experiences, then moved into how I could apply those in the new role, and then concluded with a discussion of the current state of the industry and the motivations behind what we do. I thoroughly enjoyed these discussions, and they were prompt in follow-up and response to my questions and inquiries throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time when you had to analyze and present data in a previous or your current position.   View Answer