Cengage Learning

Cengage Learning Inside Sales Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cengage Learning in September 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter and the explained the job and what Cengage was looking for. He then asked about my work history, career goals etc...Not long after that I was contacted by a hiring manager at Cengage. I did standard phone interview with her. At the end of the interview I was given a project to do and turn in a few days later. A few days after I submitted the project, I was called in for a panel interview. About a week later I was asked to come in for a second time, where I sat with an employee, and then was offered the job by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • None really. They were all pretty much your standard interview questions.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Cengage Learning

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cengage Learning in July 2010.

First Interview basic interview questions, 2nd interview you do a mock sales call to an internal employee. Then you are given a project where you have to call three instructors at universities and ask them what makes a good sales rep, you must write a one page essay from that. Turn it in via email and wait.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most important part of sales process? The presentation, the positioning or the close?   View Answer
    I tried they didn't budge. I've heard others may have had better luck. Give it a shot.