Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Cengage Learning in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was a combination of 2 in-person interviews and 5 phone interviews. I did very well during the interview process and made it to the final round. However, I feel they should allow candidates to be reimbursed for the expenses they encounter while completing the campus project.

The process was very long, drawn out and tiresome. The upside is that the interview process will definitely prepare you for future interviews with other companies, After begging for yay or nay I was subsequently offered a position with a competitor Cengage which paid more.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the publishing market.   Answer Question
  • Be prepared to answer a multitude of behavioral based interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cengage Learning

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cengage Learning in November 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with a company outside Cengage in an effort to move to a company that offered more opportunity for advancement.

Interview Questions

• How did you interpret the sales performance of the group?   1 Answer