Interviews for Top Jobs at Cengage Learning
- Sales Representative (11)
- Marketing (6)
- Learning Consultant (5)
- Inside Sales Representative (5)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Editorial Assistant (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Intern (2)
- Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Editor (2)
- Product Assistant (2)
- Manager (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Senior Development Editor (2)
- Customer Technical Support Agent (2)
- IP Coordinator (1)
- Digital Content Production Project Manager (1)
- Associate Media Developer (1)
- Digital Content Designer (1)
- Analyst, Strategy and Corporate Development (1)
- Inside Sales - Learning Consultant (1)
- Content Digitization Project Manager (1)
- User Experience Design Intern (On A Developer's Team) (1)
- Content Project Manager (1)
- Sales Representative-Higher Education (1)
- Executive Management Consultant (1)
- (Confidential) (1)
Sales Manager Interview
The process took 8 weeks – interviewed at Cengage Learning in December 2011.
The interview process was a combination of 2 in-person interviews and 5 phone interviews. I did very well during the interview process and made it to the final round. However, I feel they should allow candidates to be reimbursed for the expenses they encounter while completing the campus project.
The process was very long, drawn out and tiresome. The upside is that the interview process will definitely prepare you for future interviews with other companies, After begging for yay or nay I was subsequently offered a position with a competitor Cengage which paid more.
Other Interview Reviews for Cengage Learning
Sales Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Cengage Learning in November 2011.
I interviewed with a company outside Cengage in an effort to move to a company that offered more opportunity for advancement.
- How did you interpret the sales performance of the group? 1 Answer