CenseoHealth Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CenseoHealth

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CenseoHealth.

The application was reviewed and then I was contacted by the company's recruiter. She conducted a brief phone interview to make sure I met the requirement of the job and clarified experience on resume. She schedule a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager which was comprised of four basic questions regarding where I see my career going, my strengths, weaknesses/task I don't want to do in my next job, how references would rate my performance on a scale of 1-10. After the interview, I was contacted by the company's recruiting manager to schedule an in person interview. The interview was 1 hour and consisted of me walking through my past jobs and talking about my experience level with certain task/projects. I also met with the hiring manager's supervisor who asked more questions about my hobbies, interests, passions...

Interview Questions
    They matched my current salary and offered me a 3% increase to compensate for the fast that it had been a year since my last salary increase. I asked for a 20% increase in salary since the industry I was in previously was significantly underpaying me, I thought my asking salary was more than fair for my level of experience and the going rate in the industry.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CenseoHealth.

It was a screening. The only reason why I was called in for an interview was because of my experience with working in a calling center. HR interviewed me first, then my department manager. 1 week training and I was ready to go that following Monday

Interview Questions
    • there were no "if you were any animal what animal would you be" type of questions. Primarily informative on the company and if I was interested, if so they would give me a call if I 'met' expectations   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CenseoHealth in July 2014.

The process was very thorough and detailed. I received a LinkedIn connection from their corporate recruiter and the next week I had a face to face interview with their EVP. The following week I had the opportunity to meet with the business development team and the next day I was extended an offer.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CenseoHealth.

Interviewing Process is relatively easy. They spend the majority of the time explaining the job rather than deciding if you're a legible candidate. My 12yr old sister would have great success with getting on.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CenseoHealth.

I initially contacted the recruiter and was told they were only hiring for scheduling coordinators and that I was over qualified for those positions, but they had some QA positions coming available soon. When the QA positions were available, about two weeks later, I got a phone call asking to set up a 1:1 interview. I went in for the interview and was offered the job that day.

None

Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CenseoHealth in April 2012.

I was contacted by HR and did a short phone interveiw before being asked to come in. The interview was pretty typical. She went through my work experience and asked me to explain what I did, why I left, etc. She asked me what I knew about the company and why I was interested in the position. She also asked questions about how I handled certain situations at my last job. She did a pretty good job of explaining what the company does and what the position would be. She was honest about it being a call center position and explained that it may be stressful at times. Told me what the position paid and how the commission worked. Answered my questions.

Interview Questions
    • Would you leave your current position without giving notice?   Answer Question
    No negotiating.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CenseoHealth in November 2011.

I applied online at indeed.com, and was called within a few days. Went in for an interview the next day. The interview was very brief, and during the interview she just talked about what the job entailed, a little bit about the company, and stressed that they 'promote from within'. She didn't really ask me about my experience or background, and just wanted to make sure I had a college degree (I dont know why they care considering it's a call center).

Interview Questions
    Try negotiating a schedule other than 8-5. 8-5 is brutal as far as wake up times and driving is concerned.. they really should switch to a 9-6 schedule.