CenseoHealth

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Scheduling Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CenseoHealth.

Interview Details – It was a screening. The only reason why I was called in for an interview was because of my experience with working in a calling center. HR interviewed me first, then my department manager. 1 week training and I was ready to go that following Monday

Interview Question – there were no "if you were any animal what animal would you be" type of questions. Primarily informative on the company and if I was interested, if so they would give me a call if I 'met' expectations   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at CenseoHealth.

Interview Details – Interviewing Process is relatively easy. They spend the majority of the time explaining the job rather than deciding if you're a legible candidate. My 12yr old sister would have great success with getting on.

Interview Question – None. They spent the whole time rambling.   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CenseoHealth in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online at indeed.com, and was called within a few days. Went in for an interview the next day. The interview was very brief, and during the interview she just talked about what the job entailed, a little bit about the company, and stressed that they 'promote from within'. She didn't really ask me about my experience or background, and just wanted to make sure I had a college degree (I dont know why they care considering it's a call center).

Interview Question – Do you have a college degree?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Try negotiating a schedule other than 8-5. 8-5 is brutal as far as wake up times and driving is concerned.. they really should switch to a 9-6 schedule.

Worked for CenseoHealth? Contribute to the Community!