Centene Case Manager II Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Centene in September 2013.

Standard questions...nothing that difficult

they were ready to pay waht I requested

Other Interview Reviews for Centene

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Centene.

Contacted via a "head-hunter."
    Telephone interview was pleasant, informative. Answered all questions. Upper-management provided the interview. (Not HR hack.) Interviewer was Informed about the position.
    3-4 weeks later. In-person interview. 4 interviewers from various departments. Excited about future of company and upcoming jobs. Related a feeling of positive change.
    Under going background checks etc (one week so far).

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a sudden policy change. What was your response and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Case Manager II Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Centene in February 2011.

i had interviewed with this company about 6-8 months prior to being asked to interview again for another position. The first time I interviewed, i got no feedback re: the outcome. I found out later that the company decided to fill the job with a social worker instead of a nurse.

The second job I interviewd for was "positive" and I felt very good about the prospects. I was contacted by phone by the HR person who told me "the interview went VERY well " and asked for my references and two of them were contacted immediately. That was over a week ago and i have heard nothing re: job offer, decision to go with another candidate, etc. I find this process very discouraging and disappointing.

I miss the good old days of business manners.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Worked for Centene? Contribute to the Community!