Centene Case Manager II Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Centene.

Contacted via a "head-hunter."
Telephone interview was pleasant, informative. Answered all questions. Upper-management provided the interview. (Not HR hack.) Interviewer was Informed about the position.
3-4 weeks later. In-person interview. 4 interviewers from various departments. Excited about future of company and upcoming jobs. Related a feeling of positive change.
Under going background checks etc (one week so far).

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a sudden policy change. What was your response and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Centene

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Centene in September 2013.

Standard questions...nothing that difficult

they were ready to pay waht I requested

Case Manager II Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Centene in February 2011.

i had interviewed with this company about 6-8 months prior to being asked to interview again for another position. The first time I interviewed, i got no feedback re: the outcome. I found out later that the company decided to fill the job with a social worker instead of a nurse.

The second job I interviewd for was "positive" and I felt very good about the prospects. I was contacted by phone by the HR person who told me "the interview went VERY well " and asked for my references and two of them were contacted immediately. That was over a week ago and i have heard nothing re: job offer, decision to go with another candidate, etc. I find this process very discouraging and disappointing.

I miss the good old days of business manners.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question