Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Centene
- Case Manager II (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Intern (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Compliance Analyst (3)
- Case Manager (3)
- Case Manager I (2)
- IT (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Program Specialist (2)
- Case Manager I, Concurrent Review (2)
- Business Analyst II (2)
- Business Analyst Intern (1)
- CM II (1)
- Operations Position (1)
- Quality Review Specialist I (1)
- Claims Analyst (A2) (1)
- Contract Implementation Analyst III-IV (1)
- Systems Engineer - Security (1)
- HEDIS Coordinator (1)
- UM Manager (1)
- Credentialing Specialist I (1)
- IT Management Position (1)
- Provider Data Management, Credentials Specialist (1)
- Clinical Enrollment Spec (1)
- Applications Software Engineer - Watch the "HR" Questions (1)
- QI Administrative Assistant (1)
Case Manager II Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Centene (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.
Contacted by an job board and was screened by phone. After the screen, I was contacted later by Centene HR. I was scheduled for an interview the same week. I interviewed on Friday of the same week, and three hours later was again contacted by HR to fill out an online application and sign the background check consent form. Approximately five days later, I was contacted and extended a job offer.
- Your current role as a Case Manger entails what job responsibilities? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Centene
Case Manager II InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Centene.
Interview and testing were easy. HR unwilling to negotiate salary which was below comparable positions in the area. Offered sign on bonus, but unwilling to negotiate salary at all.
- No unusual questions. Most about relevant experiences. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Salary was below current market levels.
Case Manager II InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Centene (Tacoma, WA).
Contacted via a "head-hunter." Telephone interview was pleasant, informative. Answered all questions. Upper-management provided the interview. (Not HR hack.) Interviewer was Informed about the position. 3-4 weeks later. In-person interview. 4 interviewers from various departments. Excited about future of company and upcoming jobs. Related a feeling of positive change. Under going background checks etc (one week so far).
- Give an example of a sudden policy change. What was your response and what was the outcome? Answer Question
Case Manager II InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Centene (Sacramento, CA) in September 2013.
Standard questions...nothing that difficult
they were ready to pay waht I requested
Case Manager II InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Centene in February 2011.
i had interviewed with this company about 6-8 months prior to being asked to interview again for another position. The first time I interviewed, i got no feedback re: the outcome. I found out later that the company decided to fill the job with a social worker instead of a nurse. The second job I interviewd for was "positive" and I felt very good about the prospects. I was contacted by phone by the HR person who told me "the interview went VERY well " and asked for my references and two of them were contacted immediately. That was over a week ago and i have heard nothing re: job offer, decision to go with another candidate, etc. I find this process very discouraging and disappointing. I miss the good old days of business manners.
- Describe a difficult situation and how did you handle it and what was the outcome? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review