Centene

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

El Paso, TX

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Centene in February 2010.

Interview Details – same basic questions everybody asks

Interview Question – give us a time when you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not able to negotiate

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Centene in September 2012.

Interview Details – Three over the phone interviews. The last interview was 2 people in front of me. With 2 over the phone. Waited seven days and I had not heard anything from the company. So i followed which lead to a application. Not an offer.

Interview Question – after three over the phone interviews on the last interview they were asking questions like. how do you stay organized.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Centene in March 2012.

Interview Details – I started with Centene as a temp in their Nursewise dept and was told that the position would be permanent but the position is moving to another state. I interviewed with the member services department that was similar to the one I'm in (we usually assist member services if they are overflowing with work)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centene

Worked for Centene? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centene Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Centene employees and interview candidates.