Centene Interview Questions in Sunrise, FL

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Centene in February 2014.

Applied back in the middle of January on their corporate website. I received a call from an internal recruiter about a month later so around the middle of February who set up a face to face interview for a week later. The day of the interview i went to their Sunrise office and from what i noticed the office looks very professional and it seemed very quiet and organized. I had your basic interview face to face with the hiring manager which she did advise me that Centene Corporation is a great company to work for because of their benefits and advancement opportunities and from there she asked the regular interview questions. The hiring manager did advise me that their background checks take anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks which is not a surprise from all the other reviews I have read from other employees and applicants. The face to face interview took about 10 minutes to complete which is funny because of how long it took to get the initial face to face interview. As of yet I have not heard anything back from anyone and its going to be 4 weeks since the face to face interview took place.

Interview Questions
    • If you have to deal with an irate member how would you calm he/she down and diffuse the situation?   Answer Question