Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Centene
- Case Manager II (4)
- Intern (4)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Case Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Business Analyst II (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Case Manager I, Concurrent Review (2)
- Quality Review Specialist I (1)
- Contract Implementation Analyst III-IV (1)
- Systems Engineer - Security (1)
- HEDIS Coordinator (1)
- UM Manager (1)
- IT Management Position (1)
- Analyst II (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- IT (1)
- Program Coordinator (1)
- Program Coordinator II (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Analyst Intern (1)
- Case Manager I (1)
- Summer Finance (1)
- Provider Services Representative (1)
- Claims Configuration & Business Analyst (1)
- Applications Software Developer (1)
- Connections Representative (1)
- Director (1)
Technology Intern Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Centene in April 2012.
Interviewed with 2 managers from different departments at the same time. They asked me some very easy technical questions, followed by many more behavioral questions.
Next interview was with an HR rep. Asked me purely behavioral questions.
Next interview was with a manager from another department. Asked me to briefly introduce myself, then talked to me at length.
One of the manager couldn't make it, so we scheduled a phone interview for the next week. Didn't ask me any technical questions, asked questions about whether or not I thought I was a "good fit" for the position.
I got a call from the people doing the background check after the interviews, so I figured I was going to get an offer, and a few hours later, I got the offer.
- Give me a simple SQL query. View Answer
- How do you end an if statement in a shell script? View Answer
- Describe a time when you used innovation to solve a problem. View Answer
- Describe a time when you disagreed with a team member, and how you resolved that disagreement. Answer Question
- Describe a time when you had to adapt to changes in a project's requirements. Answer Question