Centene Technology Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technology Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Centene in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers from different departments at the same time. They asked me some very easy technical questions, followed by many more behavioral questions.

Next interview was with an HR rep. Asked me purely behavioral questions.

Next interview was with a manager from another department. Asked me to briefly introduce myself, then talked to me at length.

One of the manager couldn't make it, so we scheduled a phone interview for the next week. Didn't ask me any technical questions, asked questions about whether or not I thought I was a "good fit" for the position.

I got a call from the people doing the background check after the interviews, so I figured I was going to get an offer, and a few hours later, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me a simple SQL query.   1 Answer
  • How do you end an if statement in a shell script?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time when you used innovation to solve a problem.   1 Answer
  • Describe a time when you disagreed with a team member, and how you resolved that disagreement.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to adapt to changes in a project's requirements.   Answer Question