Centennial College

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Institutional Research Analyst Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Centennial College in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and was interviewed over the phone by the HR rep. Phone interview revolved around questions pertaining to resume and a few simple behavioural questions.

Panel Interview was conducted by the same HR rep, hiring manager and the director of the division. Each person asked one question and went through the list of questions.

Questions: Were simple behavioural questions as well as other questions asking for examples of projects worked on.

Overall Impression: Negative, the HR rep asked some very disrespectful questions and talked negatively about my qualifications only to be rebuffed by the hiring manager and director who backed me up. It was a very awkward situation. In the end, I recieved an email from the HR advising me that the position had been filled by another candidate. This position has since been readvertised many times. It's my impression that the HR rep is out of touch with the requirements of the job and has no idea what it is about. If you can get past her, then the job is yours, otherwise not.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Centennial College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centennial College Institutional Research Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Centennial College employees and interview candidates.