Centennial College

Employer Engaged

Centennial College Interview Questions

2.7

Lab Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Centennial College.

Job was posted near the end of the semester. Found out alter it was because the managers wanted to allow students to have an opportunity to find jobs outside of the school.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Centennial College in September 2013.

To apply for this job you must be a full time student at Centennial College. Then you apply online with the list of classes that you might tutor. The trick is that you must apply to many courses so they get interested on you and they call you for person interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about my experience teaching other people and why I wanted to be a tutor.   View Answer
    No. It was offered the minimum wage and I accepted based on the need of working experience.

Institutional Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Centennial College in May 2011.

Applied online and was interviewed over the phone by the HR rep. Phone interview revolved around questions pertaining to resume and a few simple behavioural questions.

Panel Interview was conducted by the same HR rep, hiring manager and the director of the division. Each person asked one question and went through the list of questions.

Questions: Were simple behavioural questions as well as other questions asking for examples of projects worked on.

Overall Impression: Negative, the HR rep asked some very disrespectful questions and talked negatively about my qualifications only to be rebuffed by the hiring manager and director who backed me up. It was a very awkward situation. In the end, I recieved an email from the HR advising me that the position had been filled by another candidate. This position has since been readvertised many times. It's my impression that the HR rep is out of touch with the requirements of the job and has no idea what it is about. If you can get past her, then the job is yours, otherwise not.

Internet Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Centennial College in January 2010.

it last for more than 3 weeks from submitting resume to get offer, and I have 3 interviews with their hr, depart and manager.
    It is pretty easy to deal with the question, but you can not identify their decision on-site. YYou have to wait for their decision by phone call.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your impression of Centennial College?   View Answer
    • Tell my your expectation about this position?   Answer Question