Center Parcs Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center Parcs

Candidate Interview Review

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Center Parcs in June 2013.

Online application, included personality and skills self-assessment which generates a 'suitability for centre parcs' score. Followed by an in-person interview.

I was very frustrated by the process. At the interview I was offered a job and arranged a date to come in for training. Three days later I received a phone call from HR probing about my availability as a student. Having declared my availability and intentions from the first step and having a discussion about it at interview before receiving an offer of employment I was surprised to be contacted about it at this stage. I was told to wait for a phone call to confirm whether they were retracting the offer of employment. I never heard from them and finally got an answer by contacting somebody in the office directly after looking them up on linked in!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you used your own initiative to solve a problem?   View Answer