Center Partners Call Center Representative Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Collins, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Center Partners in September 2012.

Online application, online knowledge testing, group interview and then account specific training

Other Interview Reviews for Center Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Idaho Falls, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Center Partners.

Invited to a group interview. An HR rep and a floor supervisor eventually do an individual interview. They also have you do a quick test with some Legos to see if you can instruct someone (as if you were on the phone) to build something in Legos properly. Then you need to pass a background check and a drug test that you go do on a specific day between the interview and the first day of training. It's fairly easy since turnover there is high.

NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in June 2011.

It was about 2 hours long and they asked us about our sales experience

there was none

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in January 2010.

I arrived with my resume at the front desk and told to wait in adjoining room. Couldn't see behind partially open door and was shocked to be in large room with many other younger people. Wasn't advised this was group interview. Then we were broken into smaller groups and taken into smaller rooms. Then interviewed individually, basically the interview consisted of this is w.hat the job consists of, can you do that. Not much choice involved as far as what client you will work for.

Interview Questions
    • Attendance is important, can you work your schedule?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Pay is 9.25 an hour.

Worked for Center Partners? Contribute to the Community!