Center Partners

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Center Partners in September 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, online knowledge testing, group interview and then account specific training

Interview Question – Role playing in group interview   Answer Question

Idaho Falls, ID

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Center Partners.

Interview Details – Invited to a group interview. An HR rep and a floor supervisor eventually do an individual interview. They also have you do a quick test with some Legos to see if you can instruct someone (as if you were on the phone) to build something in Legos properly. Then you need to pass a background check and a drug test that you go do on a specific day between the interview and the first day of training. It's fairly easy since turnover there is high.

Negotiation Details – NA

Very Easy Interview

Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was about 2 hours long and they asked us about our sales experience

Interview Question – Sell me something   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was none

Call Center Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in January 2010.

Interview Details – I arrived with my resume at the front desk and told to wait in adjoining room. Couldn't see behind partially open door and was shocked to be in large room with many other younger people. Wasn't advised this was group interview. Then we were broken into smaller groups and taken into smaller rooms. Then interviewed individually, basically the interview consisted of this is w.hat the job consists of, can you do that. Not much choice involved as far as what client you will work for.

Interview Question – Attendance is important, can you work your schedule?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Pay is 9.25 an hour.

Worked for Center Partners? Contribute to the Community!