Center Partners Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2014
Updated Aug 17, 2014

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Center Partners in January 2013.

they dont screen to see if you have a degree, diploma, or GED. so lie away! they dont pay you any more then mcdonalds. they start everyone out the same. no raises guaranteed! they promise high incentive and dont deliver! interviewing is simple- walk in (showing up late doesnt matter honestly, seen them hire those ones too). you will be in a group interview. so it wont be personal or individualized, it will be a generic interview. questions are: name a good and bad customer service experience, then explain how good you are on a computer, then demonstrate how to sell something (they have you choose random stuff in a basket like selling a pencil, cup, toothbrus, comb) they do that to look for the vocabulary you use to sell benefits. then they ask you if there is a difference between persistancy and pushiness. and then they go in the hallway for 4 minutes and discuss who is getting canned and who they hire. since they are the worst company to work for with the worst reputation, they will hire 90 -100 percent of you. i actually helped the human resource manager with a few interviews and worked there for 2 years. the place is a dump. try alliance data. they pay way more, treat you like kings, and the benifts are remarkeable, and the atmostphere is just so awesome.

Interview Questions
    • none, they were all stupid. nothing is unexpected when you have 10 other people answering the question before you so that you are better prepared. its a kids company. dont work there trust me.   View Answer
    they just came back and said congragulations we would like to extend an offer of employment upon background check and pee test. its a basic pee test so if you cleaned out your system 3 days in advance your fine. and the background check is pretty pathetic. any felons are welcome as long as its older then 5 years, and no misdimeanors in the last 7 years besides a couple. i have 3 felons and 14 misdeamors on my record. mostly old.

TIVo Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Center Partners in July 2013.

They called me the same day that I submitted my application to schedule me to come into a group interview. They didn't ask me what job I was applying for so I had to reschedule for the correct interview.

Interview Questions
    • They have you talk to one of the people in the group interview with you and then describe why that person would be good for the job. Then they have you do a mock phone call where you are giving technical support on the set up of a device of your choice.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative/Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Center Partners in April 2013.

They call you in for a interview. It is a group interview. Some assessments are taken then they divide the group up. A number of Management comes in & introduces themselves & tells about Center Partners & they're experience and career path with them. Then they do some 'group' interview exercises & re-divide the group again. They let us know if hired right then & what department we'd be working in and the training start date for the department. Then they gave us some hiring paperwork & form to take to submit a UA .

Interview Questions
    • Little nervous about the 'group' (seemed like a large group too) interview process; but did the best I could. It also depends on what department or type of position your applying for that determines the questions & interviewing exercises they'd have you do, I'm assuming.   Answer Question

Consultant Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Center Partners in June 2011.

Group interview, role playing to seek the right applicant for the different departments they represent. you also should have great sales customer service experience, and have delt with tthe public in 1 way or the other.

Just be very flexable and ready to listen & learn

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in October 2013.

Everyone was really nice and the hiring process was painless. You go in a group interview and who ever talks is hired. They ask you some questions you answer honestly and they have you fill out some paper work and tell you who you have been hired for and when training starts and they send you on your way.

Interview Questions
    • They asked us what the strangest thing that happend to us was.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Center Partners in September 2012.

Online application, online knowledge testing, group interview and then account specific training

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Center Partners in January 2013.

The online application was the usual lengthy process, where you have to attach your resume but also enter the information manually. Immediately after the application was completed they sent me an email requesting I take an online skills test. The link to the test didn't work, and I spent a good bit of time calling a third-party company for tech support. That company referred me back to the recruiter at Center Partners, who said the email was sent to me in error and that no test was required for that position. No apology was offered. Overall, it was a time-consuming and frustrating process.

Interview Questions
    • "What's your salary requirement?" The unexpected part of this was their follow-up explanation that the position paid a good $20K less than I would have expected based on the job description. It would have saved time, frustration and embarrassment if they'd listed the salary range on the job description, or at least mentioned that the position was entry-level.   View Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Idaho Falls, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Center Partners.

Invited to a group interview. An HR rep and a floor supervisor eventually do an individual interview. They also have you do a quick test with some Legos to see if you can instruct someone (as if you were on the phone) to build something in Legos properly. Then you need to pass a background check and a drug test that you go do on a specific day between the interview and the first day of training. It's fairly easy since turnover there is high.

NA

Sales/Retention Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Center Partners.

You have to go to the Center Partners website and apply for a sales/retention agent position. If they like your profile/resume, they will invite you to take an online test which you have to complete by a certain date. The test involves answering basic questions about which product to sell or recommend to a customer based on a scenario they give you. All the questions are simple and the scenario gives you all the information you need to answer the questions. Some require simple math such as which CD package to sell to a customer in order to save the money during a holiday special sale. ect. ect. If you pass the online test, you will be invited to an interview. Group interview of about 15-20 people. They put you in a room, tell you to socialize with 2 of your neighbors, then tell the interviewer the details you learned about your neighbors. Once this is done, you will have to answer a couple of questions about yourself such as "when was I time you took pride in what you did" and a couple other questions. It's round robin so you get to hear everyone elses answer, so try not to be picked to go first. When you get called on, just be positive. Then everybody has to role play and try and sell any product of your choice to the hiring manager. I picked a lawnmower. You just have to be proactive, try and make the sale and show that you have some knowledge about the product you picked. Just FYI, there are 4 possible departments you could possibly work in. Bare essentials (makeup, if you're male, you wont go there), Tivo, T Mobile, and Capital one. If they hire you, they don't tell you which department you're going to until after the interview is over and they sit all of you down at different table and say "table 1 is Tivo, table 2 is Capital One, ect." They just fill you in the spots they need filled.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had pride in the work you did   View Answer
    None. It's a set rate

Product Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Liberty Lake, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in November 2011.

One word: Joke

More words: We're desperate for people because nobody wants to stay here, so we're going to bring you in for a "group interview" and hire you based on... what? What was I hired based on? That I showed up on time and didn't leave?

No negotiation option.

Worked for Center Partners? Contribute to the Community!