Center Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative/Account Specialist Interview

Customer Service Representative/Account Specialist
Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Center Partners in April 2013.

Interview Details – They call you in for a interview. It is a group interview. Some assessments are taken then they divide the group up. A number of Management comes in & introduces themselves & tells about Center Partners & they're experience and career path with them. Then they do some 'group' interview exercises & re-divide the group again. They let us know if hired right then & what department we'd be working in and the training start date for the department. Then they gave us some hiring paperwork & form to take to submit a UA .

Interview Question – Little nervous about the 'group' (seemed like a large group too) interview process; but did the best I could. It also depends on what department or type of position your applying for that determines the questions & interviewing exercises they'd have you do, I'm assuming.   Answer Question

Consultant Customer Service Interview

Consultant Customer Service
Fort Collins, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Center Partners in June 2011.

Interview Details – Group interview, role playing to seek the right applicant for the different departments they represent. you also should have great sales customer service experience, and have delt with tthe public in 1 way or the other.

Negotiation Details – Just be very flexable and ready to listen & learn

TELESALES Representative Interview

TELESALES Representative
Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in October 2013.

Interview Details – Everyone was really nice and the hiring process was painless. You go in a group interview and who ever talks is hired. They ask you some questions you answer honestly and they have you fill out some paper work and tell you who you have been hired for and when training starts and they send you on your way.

Interview Question – They asked us what the strangest thing that happend to us was.   Answer Question

Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Center Partners in September 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, online knowledge testing, group interview and then account specific training

Interview Question – Role playing in group interview   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Center Partners in January 2013.

Interview Details – The online application was the usual lengthy process, where you have to attach your resume but also enter the information manually. Immediately after the application was completed they sent me an email requesting I take an online skills test. The link to the test didn't work, and I spent a good bit of time calling a third-party company for tech support. That company referred me back to the recruiter at Center Partners, who said the email was sent to me in error and that no test was required for that position. No apology was offered. Overall, it was a time-consuming and frustrating process.

Interview Question – "What's your salary requirement?" The unexpected part of this was their follow-up explanation that the position paid a good $20K less than I would have expected based on the job description. It would have saved time, frustration and embarrassment if they'd listed the salary range on the job description, or at least mentioned that the position was entry-level.   View Answer

Idaho Falls, ID

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Center Partners.

Interview Details – Invited to a group interview. An HR rep and a floor supervisor eventually do an individual interview. They also have you do a quick test with some Legos to see if you can instruct someone (as if you were on the phone) to build something in Legos properly. Then you need to pass a background check and a drug test that you go do on a specific day between the interview and the first day of training. It's fairly easy since turnover there is high.

Negotiation Details – NA

Sales/Retention Agent Interview

Sales/Retention Agent
Fort Collins, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Center Partners.

Interview Details – You have to go to the Center Partners website and apply for a sales/retention agent position. If they like your profile/resume, they will invite you to take an online test which you have to complete by a certain date. The test involves answering basic questions about which product to sell or recommend to a customer based on a scenario they give you. All the questions are simple and the scenario gives you all the information you need to answer the questions. Some require simple math such as which CD package to sell to a customer in order to save the money during a holiday special sale. ect. ect. If you pass the online test, you will be invited to an interview. Group interview of about 15-20 people. They put you in a room, tell you to socialize with 2 of your neighbors, then tell the interviewer the details you learned about your neighbors. Once this is done, you will have to answer a couple of questions about yourself such as "when was I time you took pride in what you did" and a couple other questions. It's round robin so you get to hear everyone elses answer, so try not to be picked to go first. When you get called on, just be positive. Then everybody has to role play and try and sell any product of your choice to the hiring manager. I picked a lawnmower. You just have to be proactive, try and make the sale and show that you have some knowledge about the product you picked. Just FYI, there are 4 possible departments you could possibly work in. Bare essentials (makeup, if you're male, you wont go there), Tivo, T Mobile, and Capital one. If they hire you, they don't tell you which department you're going to until after the interview is over and they sit all of you down at different table and say "table 1 is Tivo, table 2 is Capital One, ect." They just fill you in the spots they need filled.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had pride in the work you did   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. It's a set rate

Product Agent Interview

Product Agent
Liberty Lake, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in November 2011.

Interview Details – One word: Joke

More words: We're desperate for people because nobody wants to stay here, so we're going to bring you in for a "group interview" and hire you based on... what? What was I hired based on? That I showed up on time and didn't leave?

Negotiation Details – No negotiation option.

Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was about 2 hours long and they asked us about our sales experience

Interview Question – Sell me something   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was none

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
Post Falls, ID

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Center Partners in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied on-line. The online application included a personality test of sorts, to determine sales abilities, and competitiveness. etc. The next day, got phone call indicating interest in having me attend a group interview. Group interview consisted of about 25 candidates. Introduction about the position, group interviews with supervisors, drug testing.

Interview Question – What is a feature and what is a benefit?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Center Partners? Contribute to the Community!