Center Point Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center Point

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Center Point in August 2015.

Interview

Initial communication was both by phone call and email. I was interviewed the same week that I applied. The program manager was very nice, and she led me back to her office. She asked me to complete an application, and I was asked to answer a few questions, as part of the application, such as "What is a theraputic community?" Then I was asked to write a sample progress note, for a couple different situations. I was also given a case example and asked to write a treatment plan. After that was completed, she asked me the interview questions. I was told that I would be contacted, within the next week, regarding the outcome. I was not given an offer, at the initial interview.

Interview Questions

Data Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center Point (San Rafael, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed at their San Rafael, CA location in June, 2015. The first part included a "typing test" and an Excel test. The typing test was very low-tech. I was given a sheet of paper with some excerpts from a book and they loaded an empty Word document and the interviewer set his cell phone alarm to go off in five minutes and told me if I finished the entire test I should start from the top again. After doing that test, there was an Excel test with very simply functions, just totaling columns and formatting some text. After the Excel test there was a more personal interview with a second person who asked me questions in a more traditional interview format. It's been over a month and I have heard nothing back from them. Since I was supposed to hear from them regarding the position the week after my interview, it is safe to assume I did not get it. It's rather frustrating because it was a couple hours each way with the various public transportation I used to get there.

Interview Questions

• Would you like a glass of water?   1 Answer
    • You would be working with non-violent criminals. Does that make you uncomfortable?   1 Answer