Center for Advanced Research in Engineering

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center for Advanced Research in Engineering

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Center for Advanced Research in Engineering (Waltham, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

They always interview several times, all the way up to the CEO. I think this is very effective. The interviews were in depth and lengthy, but enjoyable and not too serious. The interviews got more intense the higher up in the organization you were meeting with, however everyone made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was some salary negotiation, and it went favorably for me. It was a positive process and experience.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Center for Advanced Research in Engineering (Patna, Bihar (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

First. they called me for the interview and I went for it, they interviewed me for more than half an hour and they asked me to go by saying they will inform me later. After a week they called me, for confirming my selection for the Post of IT Consultant. I accepted the Offer and then i finally i joined them.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join us?   1 Answer
    • How can you help us in achieving our goal?   1 Answer

Case Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Center for Advanced Research in Engineering in March 2010.

Interview

phone interview.then called for interview with director, then called for interview with staff

Interview Questions

• What is your management style.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Center for Advanced Research in Engineering (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2008.

Interview

Here I got the interview from HR manager, VP of Company nad Manager uinder which I have to work. My Interview lasted about 3 hours in these three different people. They actually thoroghly check your capabilities by asking some practical questions related to th egroup you are joining, like Software or Hardware or Algorithm group.

Interview Questions

• Output of ADC is in fixed point format and how one can define these formats.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Basically CARE has a fixed salalry package and no need to be negotiated. Like for Probabtion period and after probation period salaries are fixed.