Center for Social Change

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center for Social Change

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkridge, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Center for Social Change (Elkridge, MD) in April 2012.

Interview

It was one of the fastest and the easiest interviews I have been on. To tell the truth I have not had an interview this simple and relaxing before in my life. I am planning to leave this job to ise my degree. However it hurts my hurt because I love this job and the people I work with.

Interview Questions

• Why are you apply for this position.   1 Answer

Operations Remote Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Center for Social Change in January 2009.

Interview

It went well. I got there and the person first up was late to meet me after i had travelled from another state. Once things got smoothed out i was really impressed with the mission and drive i felt from the interviewers...be prepared to feel grilled because there are a few people in the process. Very highly regarded also but they were all nice and encouraging to their mission.

Interview Questions