Center for Strategic and International Studies Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Center for Strategic and International Studies in May 2011.

I applied for a job in November and was declined because I was still in school. I followed up to ask if there was anything I could to improve my candidacy and program coordinator told me that I should come to DC to do informational interviews since I was finishing school in Chicago. I did, and emailed her like 5 months later. I had the informational interview, it went well. I later emailed her in may and asked her to review my cover letter for the internship application. She immediately told me she needed an intern I was interviewed over the phone on Friday and got the position on Monday.

Interview Questions
  • Is this the kind of work you would be interested in doing?   View Answer
None.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center for Strategic and International Studies

Worked for Center for Strategic and International Studies? Contribute to the Community!