Center for Strategic and International Studies

www.csis.org
Engaged Employer

Center for Strategic and International Studies Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center for Strategic and International Studies

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Center for Strategic and International Studies (Washington, DC) in April 2012.

Interview

I got in touch with a friend who works at CSIS and asked about the best way to get your foot in the door. She passed my resume along to two programs that I was interested in. One of the programs emailed me almost immediately and asked if I would be interested in a summer internship with them and if I could speak with them in the next 4 days. We had a brief phone interview where they asked me to talk them through my resume and what I was working on at my current job. I had an offer in my inbox within 3 days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Center for Strategic and International Studies

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Center for Strategic and International Studies (Washington, DC) in March 2011.

Interview

Few weeks after I applied for the summer internship program online, I got an email to schedule a phone interview. The interview was a conference call with me and two mid-level staff persons. It was a typical interview to talk about why you are interested, what makes you a good candidate, etc. They also provided good answers to the questions I had about the company. The interview was informal, relaxed, and friendly.

Interview Questions