Center for Vein Restoration

Very Easy Interview

Technician Interview

Technician
Greenbelt, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration in April 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process seemed a little unorganized, pay offer was not comparable to others in my field, but I was desperate. Once I made it to corporate, the HR manager was very helpful and informative, everyone was very busy.

Interview Question – Are you willing to travel around the DC, MD and VA metro area. Which is large with lots of traffic, I assumed I would be working in a singular location.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not an option.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process isn't that bad. They need people because there is such a high turnover rate that if you seem competent, you will probably get the job.

The interview was fairly relaxed. They tell you about the company and maybe ask a bit about your resume and then they ask some general questions about whether or not you think you can do the job. It's not like Google or anything like that where they ask creative off-the-wall questions.

There's really nothing to worry about. If they like you, they will call you back for a 2nd interview where you follow a sales rep around for a day and see what they do to make sure it's a good fit.

I've learned from this experience to be wary of places that give you a job offer quickly - there is a high turnover rate for a reason.

Interview Question – There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions - it was basically what you would expect and a lot of them explaining what they do. Nothing crazy.   Answer Question

Worked for Center for Vein Restoration? Contribute to the Community!