Center for Vein Restoration

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center for Vein Restoration

Physician Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Center for Vein Restoration in April 2013.

The interview process was intense. A lot of questions regarding my ability to handle multiple issues, understanding of marketing analytics, and inquiries about previous experience or exposure to medicine.

Interview Questions
    • You have an account that use to send x amount of business. They no longer provide the same percentage of business. What would your plan of action be for this unique situation?   Answer Question
    I didn't have much of one. My supervisor did the negotiation with upper management for me.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration in April 2012.

The hiring process seemed a little unorganized, pay offer was not comparable to others in my field, but I was desperate. Once I made it to corporate, the HR manager was very helpful and informative, everyone was very busy.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to travel around the DC, MD and VA metro area. Which is large with lots of traffic, I assumed I would be working in a singular location.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was not an option.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Center for Vein Restoration.

The hiring and interview process isn't that bad. They need people because there is such a high turnover rate that if you seem competent, you will probably get the job.

The interview was fairly relaxed. They tell you about the company and maybe ask a bit about your resume and then they ask some general questions about whether or not you think you can do the job. It's not like Google or anything like that where they ask creative off-the-wall questions.

There's really nothing to worry about. If they like you, they will call you back for a 2nd interview where you follow a sales rep around for a day and see what they do to make sure it's a good fit.

I've learned from this experience to be wary of places that give you a job offer quickly - there is a high turnover rate for a reason.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions - it was basically what you would expect and a lot of them explaining what they do. Nothing crazy.   Answer Question