Center for the Disability Services Foundation

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center for the Disability Services Foundation

Human Resources Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation.

It was a rather unprofessional experience. The first interview happened at the recruiters cubicle and consisted of a sheet of paper that had yes or no questions. I was subsequently called in for a "final interview" for early the next day, a message was left instructing me to call early in the morning to come in the same day. I couldn't make the appointment so we made it for the following day. The recruiter called to cancel the interview with no explanation. Then very late in the evening they called and left no message. They called very early the next day and asked for me to come in the following day, again for the "final interview" that was previously canceled. They requested me to fill out paperwork detailing driving record history including suspensions and other information not relevant to the job. Pay was extremely low, $12/hr and up based on education and work history. It was the most confusing, unprofessional experience interviewing for a company that I've ever encountered.

Interview Questions
    • What is it about being a supervisor that you would enjoy?   Answer Question

Resident Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation.

I just went on open interview day, which is usually on Wednesdays: Open Enrollment as they call it. I talked with Program Managers, Program Administrators, and Directors of the Program. and I filled out application, got my fingerprints and it was set and done.

Interview Questions
    • finger printing for the background check, and drug tests?   Answer Question
    was not really any negotiation phase

Residence Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation in November 2010.

Background checks for abuse against consumers,Criminal background checks, interview process is a series of two interviews first initial, second final evaluation.

Interview Questions
    • There are no unexpected questions they are straight forward and common sense.   Answer Question
    Their is no negotiating process, you start at a base salary and work up from there.