CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric
www.centerpointenergy.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric Interview Questions & Reviews in Houston, TX

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred by a colleague that was not interested in the position anymore (long commute) The recruiter called me and scheduled the interview, he told me the salary that was being offered and the benefits. The day of the interview I met with my future manager and a person from HR, they followed a script with basic Technical questions and some open ended questions on how I would react to a situation, both jotted down their responses in their questionnaire before moving to new question, overall it was a very easy interview, I guess they were looking for personality more than technical knowledge.

Interview Question – Why did I want to leave my previous company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate anything the recruiter said that the salary was what it was, take it or leave it. I guess someone else can negotiate, but I'm just not used to asking for more things.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Legal Interview

Legal
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric in May 2009.

Interview Details – There were three people. They asked me what I wanted to do and where I saw myself in 5 years. They talked a lot about the company. It was an OCI so it seemed very mentor-y in that they gave me a lot of advice and it was laid back and conversational.

Interview Question – What do you want to do with your law degree?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric interview questions and advice in Houston, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric employees and interview candidates.