CenterPointe Hospital

Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CenterPointe Hospital

Nurse Tech Interview

I love working with the patients and they know I care a lot about them. Although, I don't like getting read the riot act from the doctors and I wish it would stop, patients are always telling me how much I help them. It's a good place to work as a nurse. I know what I do is really important in helping patients get better.

Interview Questions
    • Are there any practices that you think are unsafe or unhealthy for patients?   View Answer

Mental Health Technician Interview

Hiring process was quick. I went in for an interview for one position and was noticed for my abilities and offered a different position that was more suited for my abilities.

Interview Questions

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CenterPointe Hospital in October 2010.

I interviewed twice at this facility. The second time I was accepted which was a year after my initial interview. I was interviewed by HR, and then by some of the senior management. I was given the salary I asked for.

Not difficult. I asked for $52K and received it.