Centers for Dialysis Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Euclid, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care in November 2009.

Interview Details – Fill out application, then I was called in for an interview with human resources, then scheduled for another interview with the facility manager of the practice I was interviewing for. After than I was called in for an all day assessment testing process. Then they did a background test, drug test, physical, and then I was offerred the job.

Interview Question – How do you feel about working with difficult patients with chronic disease?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Emphasis on your experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Dialysis Technician Interview

Dialysis Technician

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care in July 2011.

Interview Details – Shortly after applying I rec'd a post card via USPS stating that they had rec'd my application. About 2 weeks went by and I rec'd a call asking me to come for an interview session. There were appx 15 ppl at the information session. They gave us an idea of what is expected, went over the hiring process and informed us that starting pay is $11.50 for someone with no healthcare experience and can go up to $13/hr starting salary. They have 210hrs of paid time off as well. It was stressed to us that we must be available to work all shifts 4am to 12am and anytime in between. At this point we were also told there would be an IQ test administered that day. If you passed the IQ test you would be called a few days later for a one on one interview. I passed the IQ test and red'd the interview call. The interview was with the HR manager and she basically reviewed everything I had already learned in the info session and reiterated that they were looking for people who want a career-not a job. At the end of the interview she informed me that she would like to move forward with the hiring process. I was scheduled to "shadow" someone at the facility which I would be assigned to I would also meet with the facility manager at this point also. I shadowed for 4 hours which really is what it sounds like. I followed an employee around and watched her do her job for that period of time. A few days later I rec'd a call asking me to move to the next step in the process, an "Access" test. It is basically a 9th grade math and reading test wlong with a personality test. The test is fairly easy. Brush up on adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing simple fractions as well as decimals. 5days after the test I rec'd a call with an offer. I accepted and was given a start date for training.

Interview Question – How do you handle a patient who is angry, demanding, and hostile?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Centers for Dialysis Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centers for Dialysis Care interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Centers for Dialysis Care employees and interview candidates.