Centers for Dialysis Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Euclid, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care in November 2009.

Interview Details – Fill out application, then I was called in for an interview with human resources, then scheduled for another interview with the facility manager of the practice I was interviewing for. After than I was called in for an all day assessment testing process. Then they did a background test, drug test, physical, and then I was offerred the job.

Interview Question – How do you feel about working with difficult patients with chronic disease?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Emphasis on your experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Centers for Dialysis Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centers for Dialysis Care Registered Nurse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Centers for Dialysis Care employees and interview candidates.