CentiMark

Profile Unclaimed

CentiMark Interview Questions

2.2

Regional Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CentiMark.

Telephone screening interview with a sales management guy from within the region, then I had a face to face with the same guy plus regional operations manager (oversees multiple branches) Finally a telephone interview with head of west division. Had to sign non compete for two years which they will enforce

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was when they asked why i had such a long gap in my employment   View Answer

Customer Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at CentiMark in December 2013.

I approached the company and applied (in paper) on the spot. They offered an interview and hired me after. I did have to pass a drug test, which they payed for.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult part was not knowing exactly what I would be doing for the job and what was expected of me   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CentiMark in June 2012.

Spoke to branch manager and "acting" office manager. Very, very brief. Told what duties would be, which weren't what was actually being performed. Walked around and met the few employees that were in the office, this took longer than the entire enterview. I have nothing more to say here to meet the fifty word requirement.

Interview Questions
    Want the job? Great! Go take a drug test and we'll see you when it comes back.

Operations Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CentiMark in February 2008.

I was referred by a friend who also worked there that a position was open. The item was not posted internally and others did not get the opportunity to submit a resume. There was no established pay band that the comapany would offer. They insisted that i give them a number uo front. Further they merged what had to be at least six different job descriptions into one as a description of the job. Taking a position there takes a real leap of faith but it do work out well in the end.

Interview Questions
    • What were my short comings and weaknesses.   View Answer