Centra Health

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centra Health

Mental Health Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Centra Health.

The interview was very short and more of an informal conversation. The job interview was given to me strictly because I met someone in management and did not hinge what so ever on my education or qualifications. Was offered the job on the spot and told them that I would need time to think it over. Was called the next day and informed that my decision must be rendered.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what I really wanted to do with my career or life.   View Answer
    Base compensation set and I was given only one day to consider the job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Centra Health in November 2013.

The interview was for half and hour and interviewer asked standar questions. I was slight disconcerted because it seemed as if the interviewer wasn't really listening to my responses and she seembed a bit rushed. However, I received an offer fairly quickly.

Interview Questions
    Salary offered was within acceptable range

Aide Nutrition Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmville, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Centra Health in September 2011.

Centra Southside posted the job online and I applied by submitting a resume. I received a request the next day for an interview. Two days later, I attended the interview. The interviewer was the manager of the department and was very easy to talk to. He asked about my job duties at similar facility where I had worked and explained what would be required if I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions and the interviewer had a very casual and pleasant demeanor.   Answer Question