Central Bank of India Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Bank of India

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Most difficult part is to crack the written test which used to have verbal and non-verbal sections. Need to be really fast so that can answer 45 maths question in 35 min. Current affairs questions are also challenging...Once you have a good score in written, half the game already won. Interviews are lenient what I feel..specially if you a tech person. The bank is in dire need of techies..

Interview Questions

• Other than the current affair section in written, I did not find anything difficult in the hiring process.The question from computers are also very trivial.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It's a Govt. Of India undertaking firm.

Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Central Bank of India.

Interview

It is a government organization so it only recruits through IBPS. Sometimes we may find direct recruitment for scale III or IV but it is rare. So anyone looking for joining a public sector bank should go for IBPS.

Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Central Bank of India.

Interview

Taken as a direct recruit from campus. No detailed analysis was done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not allowed any negotiation. Straight pay package.

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Central Bank of India (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

there was a board for banking selection at the time of my selection. I had to appear in an examination before a viva interview and then to wait for almost a year to be selected in this bank

Assistant Manager(Central Bank of India_) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Central Bank of India (Delhi (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Central Bank of India conducted Online Exam Than qualified candidates call for interview and than make a merit list.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Central Bank of India in November 2010.

Interview

fist a very tough objective exam then desc iptive exam you will have to clear both of them and then interveiw

Interview Questions

• nothing like a most difficult question they are very much supportive   Answer Question

Assistant Manager(Central Bank of India_) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Central Bank of India (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

After written exam we were called for interview which was panel of 6 people.they asked questions related with previous job,banking sector,social sector and hobby.They all were so humble and courteous. After the final list medical examination was conducted and was selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing but dedication

Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Central Bank of India (Madurai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Banking knowledge, strength, scope, improvement, new technology in this industry, new product, customer friendly .

IT Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Central Bank of India in January 2009.

Interview

interviewed for taking management job after retairment

Interview Questions

• about my ability to work in management group   1 Answer