Central Bank of India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Central Bank of India

Interview Details – Most difficult part is to crack the written test which used to have verbal and non-verbal sections. Need to be really fast so that can answer 45 maths question in 35 min. Current affairs questions are also challenging...Once you have a good score in written, half the game already won. Interviews are lenient what I feel..specially if you a tech person. The bank is in dire need of techies..

Interview Question – Other than the current affair section in written, I did not find anything difficult in the hiring process.The question from computers are also very trivial.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It's a Govt. Of India undertaking firm.

Assistant Manager(Central Bank of India_) Interview

Assistant Manager(Central Bank of India_)
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Central Bank of India in October 2010.

Interview Details – After written exam we were called for interview which was panel of 6 people.they asked questions related with previous job,banking sector,social sector and hobby.They all were so humble and courteous. After the final list medical examination was conducted and was selected.

Interview Question – why should we select you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing but dedication

Very Easy Interview

Credit Manager Interview

Credit Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Central Bank of India.

Interview Details – Taken as a direct recruit from campus. No detailed analysis was done.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not allowed any negotiation. Straight pay package.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Manager(Central Bank of India_) Interview

Assistant Manager(Central Bank of India_)
Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Central Bank of India in November 2011.

Interview Details – Central Bank of India conducted Online Exam Than qualified candidates call for interview and than make a merit list.

Head Cashier Interview

Head Cashier
Chandigarh (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Central Bank of India.

Interview Details – there was a board for banking selection at the time of my selection. I had to appear in an examination before a viva interview and then to wait for almost a year to be selected in this bank

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Central Bank of India in November 2010.

Interview Details – fist a very tough objective exam then desc iptive exam you will have to clear both of them and then interveiw

Interview Question – nothing like a most difficult question they are very much supportive   Answer Question

IT Interview

IT

The process took a day - interviewed at Central Bank of India in January 2009.

Interview Details – interviewed for taking management job after retairment

Interview Question – about my ability to work in management group   View Answer

Banking Interview

Banking
Madurai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Central Bank of India in January 2010.

Interview Details – Banking knowledge, strength, scope, improvement, new technology in this industry, new product,
customer friendly .

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Central Bank of India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Central Bank of India interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Central Bank of India employees and interview candidates.