Central Baptist Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Baptist Hospital

Candidate Interview Review

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Central Baptist Hospital (Lexington, KY) in February 2009.

Interview

I went to a job fair for CBH. I interviewed with 2 different Unit Managers simultaneously. The questions were fair, and they told me I would hear from them after two days. The interview was on a weekday at 3pm. By 7pm that night they were calling my cellphone offering me positions on each unit. This was 2010. I understand that their interview process has now changed where you are interviewed by a panel of 3-4 people.

Interview Questions

• I found the interview to be routine, I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. Scheduling was done online, salary was set by experience level.