Central Baptist Hospital

• RN (1)

RN Interview

RN
Lexington, KY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Central Baptist Hospital in February 2009.

Interview Details – I went to a job fair for CBH. I interviewed with 2 different Unit Managers simultaneously. The questions were fair, and they told me I would hear from them after two days. The interview was on a weekday at 3pm. By 7pm that night they were calling my cellphone offering me positions on each unit. This was 2010. I understand that their interview process has now changed where you are interviewed by a panel of 3-4 people.

Interview Question – I found the interview to be routine, I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations. Scheduling was done online, salary was set by experience level.

Worked for Central Baptist Hospital? Contribute to the Community!