Central Board of Excise & Customs

Central Board of Excise & Customs Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Board of Excise & Customs

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Central Board of Excise & Customs.

The interview is conducted by the staff of Staff Selection Commission and there are 4 to 5 interviewers as you enter the room. You have to introduce yourself and the city to which you belong, qualification etc. Then comes the question round. The questions are mostly related to one's graduation field, general knowledge and current affairs.

Interview Questions
    • Whether agricultural implements are taxable or exempt?   View Answer
    No negotiations. The offer was a standard one as per the Govt. service rules.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Central Board of Excise & Customs in February 2010.

they have asked questions like who are the women chief ministers in present, how many countries touch India's border, their names. what do you think and know about your birthplace and the place where you are currently living, they have asked about my subject, my hobbies and what i do in my spare time, what places i visited in my current city.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between pigment and color   View Answer
    i think we should be firm on our stand

Additional Commissioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Central Board of Excise & Customs in May 2008.

Indian Civil services exam in 2 phases - Preliminary and Mains round followed by interview and a mdeical.

Government job and no negotiation.