Central City Concern

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central City Concern

ACT Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Central City Concern.

Professional interview. They asked the right questions to get the right employee.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about psychotropic medication? Is it or is it not necessary?   Answer Question
    Professional, flexible.

Lead Support Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Central City Concern in July 2012.

Application, resume and cover letter.
    Interview
    Second interview (maybe)

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle the following situation?
      A client has relapsed and is moving out of his ADFC housing. The client is not interested in returining to treatment, stating that he/she has completed numerous treatment programs without success, the PO wants the client to return to treatment.
        View Answer

Case Manager III ICU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Central City Concern in April 2011.

I was interviewed by the supervisor of the unit and another case manager. They asked me questions back and forth.

Some that I can remember "define recovery" "what is your exposure to ACT" "what is your view of psychopharmacology" and "describe a time you had conflict with a supervisor or coworker and how you dealt with it"

The office was dressed casually and people were friendly. The office was primarily female however there were two men that I saw.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Central City Concern in May 2010.

I was contacted by phone to set up the interview after applying online. I did not have to wait long before being called in and I was then interviewed by two individuals. They were very pleasant and professional in how they presented themselves and conducted the interview.
    The employees appeared to consist of a diverse ethnic population and their manner of dress was casual. The front desk receptionists appeared to be friendly towards the clients and were attentive to their needs as well as mine as a applicant.

Interview Questions
    • What was my best asset that I could bring to the job as a receptionist.   Answer Question

Worked for Central City Concern? Contribute to the Community!