Central Contra Costa Sanitary District

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District

Office Assistant - Central Sanitary District Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District in March 2014.

Awful Interview Process. There were 5+ people I had to interview with. Extremely intimidating for those of us who have a bit of fear with public speaking. HIGHLY UNFAIR in a supposedly "FAIR" process. What are you trying to find out, CCCSD, if the person can "perform" well in front of others? I've had less intimidating auditions singing, dancing and acting in front of a director as an extra in a Broadway musical. Ridiculous.

Interview Questions
    • Cold questions and shame on you CCCSD for sneaking in a question re: an internal software application. Total loser of a proctor.   View Answer

I cannot IMAGINE being waste water material!!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District in October 2013.

Applied online after speaking with a recruiter at a career fair. Requested an interview onsite. Toured lab and explained duties. Relatively lax interview. Received an offer 2 days after interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District in May 2012.

I applied through them via career fair. They already have a list of schools that have priorities for an interview, but persistence will get you some leads. Staff are very friendly and very fun to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for us?
      Why are you interested in wastewater?
      Which department are you most interested in and why?
        Answer Question
    Wages is non negotiable. They are pretty lenient on start date, time off, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District in April 2011.

If you get an interview you are likely to get a job. They just want to know where you will be a best fit, so you talk to people from several different departments.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have good knowledge of thermodynamics?   View Answer