Central Information Commission

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Intern Interview

Legal Intern
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Central Information Commission in October 2011.

Interview Details – Our college campus recruitment cell contacted the commission, and all we had to do was sit through a discussion with the recruitment board. They then forwarded our CVs to the commission, where we met the director, commissioner, and deputy registrar. Selection was based on our university GPA and other tests taken in college.

Interview Question – How do you believe going into the sphere of the Right to Information Act can benefit society?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Central Information Commission? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Central Information Commission interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Central Information Commission employees and interview candidates.