Central Parking System Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2014
Updated Sep 18, 2014

1.9

Valet Attendant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Central Parking System.

Did the application online got an call the next day for a interview. Before the interview started i had to take a driving test to see if I knew how to drive stick shift after i passed it the 1 on 1 interview started basic question, same question from the applications they ask in person then they gonna ask you to tell them about yourself. Once the first interview is done they tell you they would call you after they get the background check thingy done for the group interview. At the groups interview they play some games and give you info about the company then they give you your work location and schedule

Parking Attendant/Cashier Interview

valid license is a must and you have to drive a manual car up a hill you also have to watch a movie in the orientation its about 2 hours long but everything can be done in one day

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Central Parking System.

A few days after applying for the job I got a cal from a woman I couldn't understand due to her accent. She asked me to come into the office (which was hard to find due to the terrible building conditions. It looks like a run down abandoned place.). She asked me questions like past work experience, if I graduated high school or had a GED, did I have reliable transportation, could I be at work at random hours for different events, could I be in Chester,PA if needed for the PPL stadiums, and if I had any questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied online – interviewed at Central Parking System in August 2013.

Pretty simple, got offered the job on the first phone call. Just had to pass a drug screen and background check. At first they go over company policies and everything and you have to give them your shirt size for the uniform. The uniform consists of a company T-shirt and black dress pants.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any questions about the company? I did not because was just looking for any job, but felt the need to come up with something.   Answer Question

Booth Cashier Interview

not very hard and friendly interviewer ask some questions after the interview is the key

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Central Parking System in March 2012.

1 on 1 interview with hr. hired on the spot was working the next day

Internal Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Central Parking System in January 2012.

I just spent the last hour writing up a huge, detailed description of my interview experience but it did not get saved. Suffice it to say that I was brought this opportunity through a recruiter and the first meeting was at the recruiter's office with the hiring manager and a "peer" who was being promoted out of the position that I was interviewing for. I was the only one to get a second interview, a week later, at the corporate office.

The corporate office has terribly outgrown the old building they have occupied forever and employees are forced to park on both sides of a nearby residential street. The help desk people are losing their cubicles and will be working in a make-shift conference room from little desks for a year until they move to a new location.

There were two panel interviews, one with two current help desk employees, facilitated by the hiring manager. No one had copies of my resume but I had brought some. The female couldn't stop staring at the edge of tattoos that I have that would peek out under my wool suit wrist. Both were about 20 years younger than me.

The second panel was the hiring manager's boss and a programmer. Boss wanted to know why I was looking for a job after less than two years at my present one, but I emphasized how I had been at my previous employer for 20 years and was looking for another work home. To show that I had done my homework, I mentioned some items like their social media presence (the lack thereof) and an bad link I found on their website.

Afterwards the hiring manager (who has tattoos and said that there is not problem with me having them) and the guy from the first interview talked a while and he said he wanted to make a decision soon.

I waited a week to email the recruiter to see if he had heard anything and he ignored my email. I emailed again after another week and he left me a voicemail to call him to give me feedback about how things went so I apparently did not get the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking for another job when you've only been at your current job for less than two years.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Central Parking System in December 2008.

Hiring process is too lengthy. They first have your potential peers interview you first. Upon their recommendation, the department manager interviews you next. You wait weeks to find out if you've advanced to the next stage which is being interviewed by the hiring manager's peers. You invest quite a bit of time and they lead you believe you may receive an offer but follow up in terrible in that they never tell you if the positon is filled. In the end, you feel very disrespected to have invested hours of your time and don't get the courtesy of letter telling you they have chosen another candidate.

I was left with a very bad impression of company. Employees elude to tough working environment and need for process improvements. Office appears extremely dated, poor lighting and overall depressing looking environment. Also located in one of the worst traffic congested areas of Nashville.

Parking Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Central Parking System in January 2012.

Applied online and was called in a few days later for an interview. Interviewed with Central Parking Employee first and then went to interview with the contract customer. Interview took place in an office tower conference room. Interview questions were focused on P/L, revenue, and data management. Interviewers were polite and professional.

Valet Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Central Parking System in November 2009.

Very easy interview, just asked if I was capable of driving a stick and didn't even ask for a resume.