Central Payment

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Payment

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Central Payment in December 2011.

I was contacted by email and then I spoke to a representative over the phone. He was kind of mean and strong but I got the job anyway. I then had to speak to him a couple more times over the phone but I eventually was ready to work.

I declined because the employee told me his boss would come back soon but never did so I never got a contract signing that I thought I would be getting.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Central Payment in March 2010.

Simple enough, show your go to skills, able your skills, set goals, and doing all you can is all that Central Payment can ask for.

Interview Questions
    • The conference calls, sometimes a bit long, some times hard to hear, and follow up from the call to see A: That you listened in B. Did you have any questions C: What did you Learn   Answer Question
    I would say you need to know that this is a B2B & B2C, business as well as strong Sales experience, and that you can close deals.