Central Piedmont Community College

Central Piedmont Community College Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Piedmont Community College

Registrar Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Central Piedmont Community College.

great process - panel and then final interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions
    no negotiation for a state/county job

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Central Piedmont Community College in September 2013.

Informal group/panel interview.

Senior Administrative Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Central Piedmont Community College in February 2013.

I was called at least 3 to 4 months after I initially submitted a resume online. I met with four people and the interview was given by all. The whole interview took about twenty minutes. After the interview, I was told the position needed to be filled immediately and that those selected would be called for a second interview. Less than a week later, I was called back for a second interview with the Director of the department. The second interview lasted more or less the same amount of time as the first interview. Later on that same day, I was called with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The phone is ringing, there are three people in line and the advisor gives you the number of a student to call back. In what order would you help everybody?   Answer Question
    They told me the pay even before the offer was made. They didn't tell me my schedule until two days before I started. The schedule was different from what they initially anticipated.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Central Piedmont Community College in December 2008.

I was hired in December, just a couple of weeks before the next school term began. I did little more than send my resume to the Department Director with transcripts that showed I had sufficient coursework / qualifications for the subject matter. There was no real interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. CPCC has a flat rate fee schedule based on the number of credit hours you agree to teach.