Central Steel & Wire Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2014

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Steel & Wire

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Central Steel & Wire.

The typical interview discussions included education verses experience with pre-emplyoment physical. Nothing out of the ordinary. Prefer employees that have hobbies and a sence of community of a well balanced employee.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Central Steel & Wire in October 2012.

Hand 2 interviews and the job description was nothing about what the actual job was nor was the pay

Interview Questions
    They offered the position as stated in the ad with a possible raise after the 90 day review

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Central Steel & Wire in May 2012.

Getting the interview was flawless. I went through Sterling Engineering staffing agency, who are very professional and helpful. However, once I arrived to the interview at the company I was greeted to the interviewer complaining about his day and stating that he had been there all day. I knew it wouldnt go well, and it didnt. I am entry level, and anyone reading my resume would have known that. I could immediately tell that he hadnt. His first official interview comment was "Wow you really dont have any experience". Even though I have ten years work experience in the Air Force, albeit not engineering. I was asked a couple other random questions and shoved in a room to take the skills test. Upon completion of the test, the interviewer had already left the building. Overall, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Worked for Central Steel & Wire? Contribute to the Community!