Central Steel & Wire Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Steel & Wire

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Central Steel & Wire.

Interview

The typical interview discussions included education verses experience with pre-emplyoment physical. Nothing out of the ordinary. Prefer employees that have hobbies and a sence of community of a well balanced employee.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Central Steel & Wire (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Hand 2 interviews and the job description was nothing about what the actual job was nor was the pay

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered the position as stated in the ad with a possible raise after the 90 day review

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Central Steel & Wire (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Getting the interview was flawless. I went through Sterling Engineering staffing agency, who are very professional and helpful. However, once I arrived to the interview at the company I was greeted to the interviewer complaining about his day and stating that he had been there all day. I knew it wouldnt go well, and it didnt. I am entry level, and anyone reading my resume would have known that. I could immediately tell that he hadnt. His first official interview comment was "Wow you really dont have any experience". Even though I have ten years work experience in the Air Force, albeit not engineering. I was asked a couple other random questions and shoved in a room to take the skills test. Upon completion of the test, the interviewer had already left the building. Overall, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions