Central Texas College

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

EEO Interview

EEO

I applied in-person and interviewed at Central Texas College.

Interview Details – Applied for the job and was contacted in less than two weeks for an interview. Was interviewed by two individuals. Nothing difficult, sort of run of the mill type questions; i.e., why do you want to work here, what are your long term goals, etc.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Lab Assistant Interview

Lab Assistant
Killeen, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Central Texas College in June 2010.

Interview Details – I first saw and applied at CTC way before they actually contacted me. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the job. The asked if I was still interested and I said yes. They set up an interview that same week, they called on a Monday had interview on Wednesday. The Interviewer was polite and asked basic ethic questions. At the end of the interview the Interviewer said that I was the first choice for the job if I was still interested the job was mine.. I said yes

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Local Program Manager Interview

Local Program Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Central Texas College in January 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by the Manager to arrange for an interview while in the United States. The office is located in Germany

Interview Question – What qualities can you bring to CTC?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-existant. Completely unwilling to negotiate on any terms and become somewhat hostile if you try.

Generally Can't Say Interview

Generally Can't Say

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Central Texas College in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initially the hiring department called and requested an interview after I submitted my application to HR. I was told the time and date of the interview and to come prepared with a presentation. When the day arrived I had prepared a PowerPoint presentation and presented to a board of two individuals. Upon exiting the board, I was met with an individual who gave me an intelligence test. I was called several days afterward with a job offer.

Interview Question – There were no unusual questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. There was only the job offer.

Worked for Central Texas College? Contribute to the Community!