Central Texas College Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2014

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Texas College

EEO Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Central Texas College.

Applied for the job and was contacted in less than two weeks for an interview. Was interviewed by two individuals. Nothing difficult, sort of run of the mill type questions; i.e., why do you want to work here, what are your long term goals, etc.

None.

Office Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Central Texas College in October 2011.

Hiring process was smooth. I applied in person and received a phone call the next day. Interviewed by two people - 1 supervisor and 1 coworker. Questions were very basic and easy to answer. After 1 week I received a telephone call regarding my starting date. The whole process took at least 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe your strengths and weaknesses.   View Answer
    No room for negotiation. Hourly pay was set.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Central Texas College in June 2010.

I first saw and applied at CTC way before they actually contacted me. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the job. The asked if I was still interested and I said yes. They set up an interview that same week, they called on a Monday had interview on Wednesday. The Interviewer was polite and asked basic ethic questions. At the end of the interview the Interviewer said that I was the first choice for the job if I was still interested the job was mine.. I said yes

Local Program Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Central Texas College in January 2011.

Contacted by the Manager to arrange for an interview while in the United States. The office is located in Germany

Interview Questions
    Non-existant. Completely unwilling to negotiate on any terms and become somewhat hostile if you try.

Generally Can't Say Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Central Texas College in August 2010.

Initially the hiring department called and requested an interview after I submitted my application to HR. I was told the time and date of the interview and to come prepared with a presentation. When the day arrived I had prepared a PowerPoint presentation and presented to a board of two individuals. Upon exiting the board, I was met with an individual who gave me an intelligence test. I was called several days afterward with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. There was only the job offer.