Central Washington University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Washington University

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Central Washington University.

Interview

Interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. We first had a phone interview with people who worked there and the person currently holding the position I was applying to then an in-person interview with three of the people working there. The tone of the interview was very formal. They asked about previous job experience and transferable skill. The entire process took less than a month. Overall a very positive experience.

Computer Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Central Washington University (Lynnwood, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

It was a very easy process when I got this job, just because they were looking for someone to work both at the library and in the computer lab. My supervisor sent me an email to ask if I am interested in working for them. I responded to her saying that I am and I got job. All I needed to do is fill out application for background check. Good luck

Interview Questions

• Just fill in something like, "Have you ever taken IT classes at CWU?"   Answer Question

Busser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Central Washington University.

Interview

Very welcoming and provided a good overall vibe. Never felt afraid to answer or ask questions. Discussed expected duties clearly and thoroughly including how a typical work day would be like. On-the-job training with current employees helpful to gain even clearer expectations on how to perform. Fellow bussers and other employees especially helpful with answering questions about job functions.

Interview Questions

• "If such a situation were to occur, how would you handle a fight if one started up?"   1 Answer

Student Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellensburg, WA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was long and drawn out. Very slow and cumbersome.

Interview Questions

• How do you see the current economic climate and what can you do to help the school.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Difficult

Assistant Professor of Management Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Central Washington University in April 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview, on-site interview and visits.