Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Washington University
- Computer Lab Assistant (1)
- Office Coordinator (1)
- Busser (1)
- Student Affairs (1)
- Assistant Professor of Management (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Central Washington University.
Interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. We first had a phone interview with people who worked there and the person currently holding the position I was applying to then an in-person interview with three of the people working there. The tone of the interview was very formal. They asked about previous job experience and transferable skill. The entire process took less than a month. Overall a very positive experience.
- What is your customer service philosophy? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Central Washington University (Lynnwood, WA) in July 2014.
It was a very easy process when I got this job, just because they were looking for someone to work both at the library and in the computer lab. My supervisor sent me an email to ask if I am interested in working for them. I responded to her saying that I am and I got job. All I needed to do is fill out application for background check. Good luck
- Just fill in something like, "Have you ever taken IT classes at CWU?" Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Central Washington University.
Very welcoming and provided a good overall vibe. Never felt afraid to answer or ask questions. Discussed expected duties clearly and thoroughly including how a typical work day would be like. On-the-job training with current employees helpful to gain even clearer expectations on how to perform. Fellow bussers and other employees especially helpful with answering questions about job functions.
- "If such a situation were to occur, how would you handle a fight if one started up?" 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA) in June 2010.
It was long and drawn out. Very slow and cumbersome.
- How do you see the current economic climate and what can you do to help the school. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Central Washington University in April 2009.
Phone Interview, on-site interview and visits.
- What do you want to come here? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review