Centric Consulting

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centric Consulting

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, OH

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Centric Consulting in October 2014.

Applied through campus and had an on campus interview for 30minutes. Just some questions about my experience and the recruiter talked about their current works.The whole interview has nothing to do with techniques. I am just not the kind of people they are looking for

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about why you said you are sensitive to the new technologies.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Centric Consulting.

Multiple interviews dealing with culture fit, skill set and then finally partner meetings. Centric takes the time to fully vet you by making sure you meet with multiple people in the firm. They also give you the chance the find out what makes this company so unique and different from other firms their size.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiations. They come in with a fair salary based on comp reports they run.

Consultant Interview

Like many companies you have a screening interview followed by multiple other interviews. What is different at Centric is that the multiple other interviews don't take you through a defined process with HR. Instead, you keep meeting with your future peers as well as the leadership in the office until 1. both sides are comfortable that there is a good match and 2. Centric has some client work lined up for you to start delivering on day 1.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult for me was expressing where I wanted to be in 5 years when I am not sure about all of the opportunities available   View Answer
    Not much negotiating. I was informed they thought the offer was fair for my skills and admittedly it was in line with other offers I had.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Centric Consulting.

Not structured.
    You most likely know more than the person interviewing you.

Interview Questions
    • Who are you friends with in Centric and/or who referred you.   Answer Question
    The Partners are seriously greedy and will fight with you as to why you don't deserve what you think you are worth.

Business Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Centric Consulting.

Met with company partners, then project leads.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took a weekinterviewed at Centric Consulting in March 2010.

The interview process consisted of an HR interview followed by a couple of one on one interviews with their Senior Consultants. Everyone was friendly and they seemed to have a great work culture. I enjoyed interviewing with them.