CentricsIT Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CentricsIT

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at CentricsIT (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere in a great location. The people are very friendly and make the process very comfortable. The questions are very open ended but they know what they are looking for. Interview was set up over the phone and then follow up was by email.

Account Executive, Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CentricsIT (Norcross, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Heard about the opening through a friend. Loved the atmosphere and the people. They asked a lot of questions, and it was clear that they knew what they were looking for. My first interview was with the managers, and my second was with their group and the company president. I got the offer about a week later but was also asked to interview for a different opening. I returned to interview for the second opening. That was another two rounds, the second of which took four hours. I was given a choice between the two jobs and opted for the second. It has been a great experience.

Basically, they know exactly the kind of person they are looking for. A short interview with them is usually a bad sign. The interviews that last an hour or more are usually with candidates they like.

Interview Questions

I was offered a different role at the same company and accepted.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CentricsIT.

Interview

Definitely a long interview process. You will speak to multiple managers and a few other sales reps. The did tend to make me wait a long time prior to the interview in a small box of a room.