CentricsIT

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive, Staffing Interview

Norcross, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CentricsIT in August 2010.

Interview Details – Heard about the opening through a friend. Loved the atmosphere and the people. They asked a lot of questions, and it was clear that they knew what they were looking for. My first interview was with the managers, and my second was with their group and the company president. I got the offer about a week later but was also asked to interview for a different opening. I returned to interview for the second opening. That was another two rounds, the second of which took four hours. I was given a choice between the two jobs and opted for the second. It has been a great experience.

Basically, they know exactly the kind of person they are looking for. A short interview with them is usually a bad sign. The interviews that last an hour or more are usually with candidates they like.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I was offered a different role at the same company and accepted.

Marketing Intern Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at CentricsIT in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very relaxed atmosphere in a great location. The people are very friendly and make the process very comfortable. The questions are very open ended but they know what they are looking for. Interview was set up over the phone and then follow up was by email.

Interview Question – What do you think about when we say SEO?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CentricsIT.

Interview Details – Definitely a long interview process. You will speak to multiple managers and a few other sales reps. The did tend to make me wait a long time prior to the interview in a small box of a room.

Interview Question – I had to take a crazy test....   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CentricsIT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CentricsIT interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CentricsIT employees and interview candidates.