Centrify

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Centrify in February 2011.

Interview Details – I got a phone interview which was pretty easy. Then they called me in for a panel interview, 3 people came and ask me questions. Some technical, some puzzles, and some about life. I got most of them right but i didnt get to the last round of the interview, so i do know.

Interview Question – Write a java program that prints the first 100 prime numbers.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Centrify? Contribute to the Community!

Centrify Videos

Centrify – Why Work for Us?

Centrify Corporate Overview Centrify provides Unified Identity Services across data center, cloud and mobile Centrify provides Unified Identity Services across data center, cloud and mobile — resulting in one single… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centrify interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Centrify employees and interview candidates.