Centum Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Materials Planner Interview

Materials Planner
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Centum Electronics in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was face to face taken by the manager and after that General Manager spoke for a minute or so. Finally within a weeks time received call from HR for salary negotiation and later on finalized the process. The offer letter was mailed to me within 7 days of first interveiw.

Interview Question – Why do you want to change your current employer and what makes you to join Centum.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was good. I have messed up during that and hence took the offer at much lower then expected. But if you are a good negotiator, you will be satisfied.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Purchase Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Centum Electronics in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had 3 rounds of interview
1 Round :- with Asst Manager
2 Round :- GM
3 Round :- HR

Interview Question – How will you manage Inventory   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pls wait our team will surely call back

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Centum Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centum Electronics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Centum Electronics employees and interview candidates.