Centura Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.5

Management/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on line via the Centura Health website. I was contact the following week by a Centura Health Recruiter via email requesting a phone interview. Immediately I received a calendar request to schedule. The calendar gave me many options. I chose the following week. The recruiter called me at the appropriate time. The Centura Recruiter was very nice and very professional. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. She gave me a very good idea about the length of time for the process, information about the Centura location and the department of which I was interviewing. It was a positive experience. (I would like to say I was not hired for this exact position but am in the interviewing process for another management position. I have many good things about Centura Health and am hoping this works out for both Centura and I.)

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?
      How do you handle conflict?

1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Centura Health.

Interview

I had a phone interview for one of the Centura Hospitals, it did not go well. The interviewer asked very few questions and had poor social skills. After that I have been unable to get anymore phone interviews for jobs with that nurse recruiter.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very few questions and did not have a good opportunity to represent myself.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Centura Health.

Interview

Misleading, The job is billed as a Sys Engineer job the work is Sys Admin work.

Negotiation

There is none. Either accept or be done with it.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Centura Health.

Interview

3 interviews total: phone interview with recruiter, in-person with hiring manager, then group interview
    behavioral questions, little to no questions about related skills or experience, lots of background on the company
    Very little information given about actual job duties/confusion about exact responsibilities
    Recruiter asked my salary requirements, yet my offer was significantly less, unwilling to negotiate increased salary

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to supervise a person or project and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

salary offered below market value and experience level

Administrator of Patient Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with CMO and VP of Ambulatory. VP is a U of Phoenix (Internet ;) PhD wanna be and has CMO snowed. Asked several behavioral interview questions but unable to score them. First interview she was in cell phone and dropped call continually. That was a sign right? Later met with management team. There's a reason Kaiser is leading that region. Pre school got out early on that day. And.. Never reimbursed my expenses...

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you had conflict in the workplace?   1 Answer

Very poorly managed ambulatory division with no real stated outcome or leadership vision.

Patient Access Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Centura Health (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied several times over a three year period before I was ever considered for employment. There is a pretty extensive screening process.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a panel interview. That was more difficult than any of the questions they asked. Questions were, "tell us of a time you encountered xyz, what did you do and why."   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

It was fine as long as a person is comfotable interviewing with 6 to 8 people.

EVS Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Centura Health (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people. They asked very basic interview questions

Computer Operator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Centura Health (Englewood, CO) in September 2009.

Interview

The hiring and interview process started with a contracting company. They interview and filter people out before Centura even receives the resume for anyone. After that interview process, they set up an interview with your possible manager at the Centura location of choice. At that point, they ask some pretty standard questions regarding HR, they then ask experience, previous work experience, the usual. The only thing out of the ordinary was they ask if you are comfortable in receiving a flu shot, which is required, even if you do not work anywhere near patients.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with receiving a flu shot as a part of your employment requirements?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much of a negotiation, the HR department offered, and asked if I accepted

Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview process was good. I felt comfortable and confident during the interview. The people who screened me were straight to the point no games. They just wanted to know what I could do in correlation to the open position.