Centura Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2014
Updated Apr 9, 2014

2.4

RN Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Centura Health.

I had a phone interview for one of the Centura Hospitals, it did not go well. The interviewer asked very few questions and had poor social skills. After that I have been unable to get anymore phone interviews for jobs with that nurse recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked very few questions and did not have a good opportunity to represent myself.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer III Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Centura Health.

Misleading, The job is billed as a Sys Engineer job the work is Sys Admin work.

There is none. Either accept or be done with it.

Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Centura Health.

3 interviews total: phone interview with recruiter, in-person with hiring manager, then group interview
    behavioral questions, little to no questions about related skills or experience, lots of background on the company
    Very little information given about actual job duties/confusion about exact responsibilities
    Recruiter asked my salary requirements, yet my offer was significantly less, unwilling to negotiate increased salary

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to supervise a person or project and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

salary offered below market value and experience level

Administrator of Patient Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Centura Health in March 2013.

Met with CMO and VP of Ambulatory. VP is a U of Phoenix (Internet ;) PhD wanna be and has CMO snowed. Asked several behavioral interview questions but unable to score them. First interview she was in cell phone and dropped call continually. That was a sign right? Later met with management team. There's a reason Kaiser is leading that region. Pre school got out early on that day. And.. Never reimbursed my expenses...

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about a time when you had conflict in the workplace?   View Answer

Very poorly managed ambulatory division with no real stated outcome or leadership vision.

Patient Access Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Centura Health in April 2012.

I applied several times over a three year period before I was ever considered for employment. There is a pretty extensive screening process.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was a panel interview. That was more difficult than any of the questions they asked. Questions were, "tell us of a time you encountered xyz, what did you do and why."   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Centura Health in March 2012.

It was fine as long as a person is comfotable interviewing with 6 to 8 people.

EVS Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Centura Health in January 2010.

I was interviewed by 2 people. They asked very basic interview questions

Computer Operator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Centura Health in September 2009.

The hiring and interview process started with a contracting company. They interview and filter people out before Centura even receives the resume for anyone. After that interview process, they set up an interview with your possible manager at the Centura location of choice. At that point, they ask some pretty standard questions regarding HR, they then ask experience, previous work experience, the usual. The only thing out of the ordinary was they ask if you are comfortable in receiving a flu shot, which is required, even if you do not work anywhere near patients.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable with receiving a flu shot as a part of your employment requirements?   Answer Question
    There was not much of a negotiation, the HR department offered, and asked if I accepted

Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Centura Health in May 2009.

Interview process was good. I felt comfortable and confident during the interview. The people who screened me were straight to the point no games. They just wanted to know what I could do in correlation to the open position.

Practice Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Centura Health in April 2012.

Submitted resume and received call the same day to schedule for an interview. Interview first with one person and then interviewed with the physician. Both the physician and the current office manager were very friendly and nice. Office manager stated they foster a family atmosphere. The physician was nice, but asked me about my family and what type of work my husband did. He stated that over 300 people had applied to the position and it would take 3 weeks before I would hear from them. Still waiting to hear. It has been 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Worked for Centura Health? Contribute to the Community!