Centuria

Relevance Date Difficulty

Requirements/Business Analyst - Documentation Lead Interview

Requirements/Business Analyst - Documentation Lead
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Centuria in January 2013.

Interview Details – After an initial phone interview, a vis-à-vis meeting with the PM was scheduled at the Reston, HQ premises. . .within 3 days, a Hiring Offer was made & accepted. However, throughout the actual interview, this individual's tolerance toward several levels of provocation -- i.e. educational; raitual; and sexual -- were tested. The overall calm demeanor of this individual's comportment did lead to an eventual hire.

Interview Question – How would you deal with an emotional confrontation, that has fermented across generational & cultural lines?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Oracle Applications Developer

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Centuria in January 2012.

Interview Details – The word unprofessional best describes the company. After the initial phone interview the HR came back saying I was not selected, then she emails me back saying there was a mistake and they would like to know a little more about my skill set(what did they do during the interview then ??). A month later another HR contacts me back and says they would like to extend an offer and then 2 days later she says they don't want to.

Interview Question – Questions on reports, forms, discoverer   Answer Question

Worked for Centuria? Contribute to the Community!